User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post pics from Macbook vs Windows

Hi all. Hopefully someone more computer literate than me can help me. I can easily post pics from my Windows desktop from work but when I try from my MacBook Pro laptop I get
    the "invalid file" error message from the forum. Any ideas why that is or what I'm doing wrong? The pics are in my photo album on the laptop and in my pictures file on the desktop.
    Thanks in advance for any help.
    2019 Solitude 375RES Onan 5500 Splendide W/D Samsung res. fridge
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum dually 6.7L 4:30 gears
    B&W Companion for Ford puck system 20K lbs
    Jeff

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Txfivver View Post
    Hi all. Hopefully someone more computer literate than me can help me. I can easily post pics from my Windows desktop from work but when I try from my MacBook Pro laptop I get
    the "invalid file" error message from the forum. Any ideas why that is or what I'm doing wrong? The pics are in my photo album on the laptop and in my pictures file on the desktop.
    Thanks in advance for any help.
    Try saving your file with a .jpg extension in the name. Back when I did computer support I remember the older Macs did not use file extensions and the non apple servers would not recognize the file because it did not have an extension.

I also have problems with uploading images from my Ipad. When I try to upload an image I get to pick one image then it just sits there. Does not upload the image or allow me to pick multiple images and does not give me an error. I tried several different times and never could get it to work.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J&J___ View Post
    Try saving your file with a .jpg extension in the name. Back when I did computer support I remember the older Macs did not use file extensions and the non apple servers would not recognize the file because it did not have an extension.

I also have problems with uploading images from my Ipad. When I try to upload an image I get to pick one image then it just sits there. Does not upload the image or allow me to pick multiple images and does not give me an error. I tried several different times and never could get it to work.
    Thank you, I will try that.
    2019 Solitude 375RES Onan 5500 Splendide W/D Samsung res. fridge
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum dually 6.7L 4:30 gears
    B&W Companion for Ford puck system 20K lbs
    Jeff