User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

320 Dometic toilet install

Just in case anyone interested, installed the Dometic 320 in a 303rls this weekend. Tight against back wall but all good!
    2018 GD 303RLS
    2017 Chevy Silverado 3500

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I put one in the forward lavatory in our 385TH last spring. It also sits tight against the back wall, but works well. No way to use one in the aft lavatory, it's too tight in there.
    2016 Grand Design Momentum 385TH
    2014 Ram 3500 CC/LB/CTD/Aisin/4.10
    2014 Polaris RZR 800EPS

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seasquared View Post
    Just in case anyone interested, installed the Dometic 320 in a 303rls this weekend. Tight against back wall but all good!
    Except for [email protected] post above (thanks for the heads-up) I don't think I've seen a report where someone could NOT install the Dometic 320 in their main bathroom.

I believe the Dometic nominally requires 11" from center of the drain pipe to the wall, and many Grand Design trailers nominally have 10" in that dimension, so it makes people hesitant but it pretty much always works out. One person has reported unscrewing the flange on the floor, pulling it out a bit more and re-screwing it (which is a good way to resolve if this dimension IS a problem) but most people have not reported having to do that. It's usually plug-and-play.

And worth it.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe that a Dometic 310 only requires 10". I installed a 310 in a previous trailer and in my research I saw that a 320 needed 11" and I didn't think it would fit so I went with the 310 and had no issues.
    John and Karyn
    Hillsboro, Oregon
    2020 Reflection 150 Series 295RL