User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you much for all the information and photos. The walls on my island are actually 2 thin panels of wood with a space in between formed by the framing. When I get to this project (have to sell my Class A first) I will glue a solid piece of plywood between the panels to hold the filter set up.
    Jerry and Jack (Standard Schnauzer)

Currently in Benson, AZ

2018 Reflection 315RLTS

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Rochound 7,

This is exactly what I did. I glued and screwed a solid piece of wood between just like you are thinking and so far it has worked out well.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm curious why you don't do a whole house system?

From shore water we run a 5 micron sediment filter into an OnTheGo water softener and then into a .5 micron carbon replacement filter in the trailer. You may or may not want the softener but this solution means the water you shower in and brush your teeth with is as good as the water in your kitchen sink. Total cost under $50, no mods to the trailer required and filters are easily sourced and replaced.

I'm not trying to talk you out of spending more money I'm just curious as to what the perceived benefit is? I understand how RO works but it is a huge water waster and being a desert rat I can't stomach the idea.
    Last edited by JColeman; 12-29-2019 at 12:12 PM.
    Jeff and Jen
    2016 F250 CC Lariat 4x4 6.7L, Firestone Airbags, Pullrite Superglide
    2017 Solitude 310GK, a little solar, a little lithium, disc brakes and a few suspension mods

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12