Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffenTammy View Post
    How did you get all locks on one key?
    Unless instructed otherwise, RVLock keys all locks the same if all locks are on one order. If locks are on separate orders you'll need to contact them with the original order number and ask them to key the new order the same as the original order. They're great to work with as I used them for two RVs. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was an option from the lock company that I ordered all of our replacement matches through to have everything keep the same.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to poach on your thread but maybe you can help me, I also installed the locks but not sure if I did it correctly the locks lock deadbolt only , I hope that’s right ! But the only way I can get key fobs to work is when the learn button is on as soon as I switch it off the key fobs don’t work is that right ? And the key fobs unlock and lock both front and back at same time ? Sorry it just feels odd and I can’t find video for just programming key fob
    2015 Ram 2500 Heavy Duty Hemi 6.4 4x4
    2019 GD Imagine 2250RK
    Companions: VinDiesel & Luna

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any tips for making the cam lock work in the kitchen? I bought the same locks, and love the entry door and slam latches, but the keyed cam lock for the kitchen was too short and I could not get it to work. Finally gave up.
    Mike & Maggie
    Paige, Molly, Delaney & Bridget (yes, 4 daughters)
    Chocolate Lab - Seamus
    2019 312BHTS Reflection TT
    2017 F-250 Lariat SCREW Gasser 6.2L, SRW, shortbed
    14k Equal-I-Zer Hitch

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning - Good morning - Check out the 2 of 3 and 3 of 3 of this series of posts including the pictures. For the kitchen, I combined the new cam lock with the original latch minus the washers and some customizing of the key support.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by reeldirtydawg View Post
    Nice job and great write-up, thank you for sharing. Mind sharing what you ordered for the Baggage Door slam locks? I have 4 of these I want to change out, one on each side of front pass through storage and two on the outside refrig/stove.
    Did anyone figure out what brand of Baggage Door slam locks the Reflection has? I have a 2019 337RLS with 3 slam-locks; two on the passenger side and one on the drivers side. Would like to order up 3 new locks and two lock cylinders for the front entry door. Thanks...
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS
    2019 F-250 Super Duty 6.7L Diesel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12