Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

riven1950 solution

Quote Originally Posted by Bonchie View Post
    My wife and I bought a 2019 GD 2500RL and love it. Had some minor cosmetic repairs and adjustments in the break-in period that my dealer corrected. Most significant one was the battery was bad and was replaced with no problem.

The only complaint I have about it is the positioning of the TV to the couch. I had neck surgery a couple years ago and I have to keep my head turned about 45 degrees to see the TV. This causes me some discomfort but may not be any issue for you.

All in all Grand Design and my dealer have made this as close to a perfect purchase and experience as you can get. I am very well pleased. with my 2500RL.
    here is a link started by riven1950 with how he changed out the tv mount

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...roved-TV-mount

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I looked at every brand including these Salem’s, I picked GD based on service after the sale/reputation and holding tanks that are nearly double the size. That makes a big difference for us.

Yes the TV location isn’t perfect, so as I sit in my heated massaging recliner it does give me something to complain about.

2018 F-250 6.7L Leveled, 35’s.
    2019 Imagine 2500RL, 640w Solar, Lion UT1300s, 3000w Inverter
    CRE3000, Sumosprings

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123