User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how to start outside kitchen stove on a 2018 imagine 2640mk

I recently purchased a used 2018 Imagine 2640 MK which has an outside kitchen. It includes a small refrigerator and a cook stove. The propane stove plugs into a feed for the propane which I have done but there is not propane coming to the stove. The frig in the outside kitchen is working fine-- does anyone know is there another place that turns propane on /off to the outside kitchen kitchen feed?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy BJ Buttons View Post
    I recently purchased a used 2018 Imagine 2640 MK which has an outside kitchen. It includes a small refrigerator and a cook stove. The propane stove plugs into a feed for the propane which I have done but there is not propane coming to the stove. The frig in the outside kitchen is working fine-- does anyone know is there another place that turns propane on /off to the outside kitchen kitchen feed?
    Silly question but did you turn on the valve at the quick connect ? This will be at where the hose plugs into the TT.
    Reflection 297RSTS 2018
    Ram 2500 Laramie 6.4 Hemi

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I looked for valves- maybe missed it- where is valve located? the vales at the tank are on-- the propane stove inside is working

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I looked for valves- maybe missed it- where is valve located? the vales at the tank are on-- the propane stove inside is working
    At the connection point of the quick connect is a small lever. When you have the hose hooked up, you have to rotate the lever.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 323BHS has an outside kitchen, including a two burner cooktop in a drawer and a gas grill on a swing out bumper mount. Both plug into a quick connection under the trailer. But there is no on/off valve on the quick connect.

We find it easier to just use an electric skillet for our outdoor cooking. The gas grill is used all the time, however.

I recently bought a new gas grill, and spent time in 3 hardware stores trying to put together the connections needed to hook into trailer's LP quick connection. There are no brass connectors that could be put together that would hook into GD's quick connection on my trailer. I'll just be using a LP bottle for the grill in the future.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    At the connection point of the quick connect is a small lever. When you have the hose hooked up, you have to rotate the lever.
    Thanks-- I just did not look carefully enough-it was a little bugger- thanks again-- all is well!!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your note -- after I looked again I did find a small level on the top off the T connector that turned the gas own to the outside stove.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your note -- after I looked again I did find a small level on the top off the T connector that turned the gas own to the outside stove.
    So, what's for dinner?!

On our Solitude, which had an outside kitchen option that we had removed, the gas connector for it is pretty smart. The hose fitting cannot be inserted or removed unless the gas valve is turned off, and the valve can't be turned on unless there's a hose fitting inserted in it. Apparently yours is different. Here's a not-great photo of ours:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CurbsidePropaneHookup_01.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	23942
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch