User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    janmaclean
    Thanks for all the advice I will put it to good use.

Loren and Caroline
    Quote Originally Posted by Cate&Rob View Post
    I like the idea of using carpeting strips between the slides and the floor . . . if they will fit and stay put without bunching up.
    I have seen slight depressions in our floor, aligned with the traveling white rollers on the slides. I asked GD directly about what I could do to help prevent the type of damage that others have encountered . . . and the answer was "schedule a service appointment with your dealer to see if the slides need adjusting".

Our table comes to within 1/4" of the island. I know of one other 303 where the dealer had to move the island to gain clearance to the table. My wife made a quilted cover for the table top and the chair backs so that any contact while travelling will not mark anything. We tie the two chairs on each side of the table to each other (with two of the OE straps removed from the floor) and this seems to be sufficient.

Rob
    We have a 303 and the bedroom wardrobe slide when closed fits closer to the side of the trailer at the top than it does at the bottom of the slide. When the dealership here looked at it they said the Lippert slides are fit at the factory and not adjustable. They did do a seal pressure test and it is in tight enough to not be a problem. Interesting that GD said they may need adjusting.

Loren

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loren and Caroline View Post
    Interesting that GD said they may need adjusting.

Loren
    That only pertains to the main slides, not the bedroom slide where the Lippert/Schwintek slide is used.

As long as the seals do their job, the slide facias do not have to even all the way around.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12