Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

310gk - 2019 - tv not producing picture

We are on our first long term use on our way from BC to Texas for the winter.

I have connected the cable TV cable when ever it was available at RV parks along the way. When the TV in the living room is turned on and the TV option chosen, the on screen message is 'no signal', whether cable is connected or not. A cable is connected to the TV and is tight. That cable runs from the TV to the cupboard above and is connected to a cable plug, that has a little pushbutton beside it. When I push that button a little green indicator lights up. Above that plug is another cable looking plug that has a label aux/satellite.

I have connected the cable from the campground cable connection to the connection in the Nautilus water station.

The result is the same - no signal. None of the manuals have any trouble shooting options. Interestingly the TV in the bedroom does produce a picture.

Any suggestions? I have emailed my contact at GD and she gave me the name of a GD person to call, but of course they are closed up for the next few days.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Rich
    2019 310GK
    2016 GMC 3500 DENALI SRW DURAMAX

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For Cable, booster pushtutton to Off, no light.
    TV Menu, might have to scan for channels.
    Possible loose connections behind wall plates, or connections in the underbelly where cables connect to the slides.

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...l=1#post169339
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gene

Thanks for the prompt response. Will check those items and see what I can find.

Rich
    2019 310GK
    2016 GMC 3500 DENALI SRW DURAMAX