Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The build sheet is probably stuck in the black bag with all of the manuals. I didn't think I had one until I started organizing everything and found them stuck on the bottom.
    Jerry & Kelly Powell
    Zebulon, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R :target:

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles01 View Post
    I have 2017 Reflection fifthwheel 150 series 295rl, would like to know the wheel bearing size [Dexter axle , capacity 5100lbs].
    All axles on the Reflection are manufactured by Dexter. Each Axle has a serial number engraved on it. Get under the unit and copy down one axle serial number. Log onto Dexter.com and email customer support with the serial number of one axle. They will email you complete part numbers, etc for the axle, brakes, bearings, etc...all parts making up the assembly. I got a new Reflection, got the serial number and contacted Dexter who sent me the symmetric in hours. Very helpful to have and to ensure you have a complete set of bearings/races (for one wheel inside and outside) should you need a set while traveling. Pick up a tire minder as well to monitor the tires and a laser temp gauge to hit each wheel hub between a set of wheel bolts to ensure the variance between wheels is within each other in degrees. The tire minder will let you know if a tire is going down or the temp inside the tire is a concern. The laser will tell you if the rotor is hotter than the other rotters. For example, I check at all rest stops or when getting fuel. If the RV was with the sun shining on one side vs the other, it is natural that the laser temp will be higher than the other side..but again, within reason and by tracking these numbers, you will know when you have a problem that needs attention. Why do I track and monitor all this...if you lose an axle on a long trip and sit in a truck stop for three days waiting for it to be rebuilt, only to lose it a second time three states on down the road...I monitor and ensure the bearing job is done right. Sorry for the long reply!!

Dexter is the source to get all axle parts for your axle serial number..
    Last edited by terryriddle; 01-01-2020 at 09:02 PM.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You probably want the part number rather than bearing size which is not specific enough. I can assure you its a common size in stock at about any NAPA dealer, same for the seal. If you cant wait, just pull it apart and get the number.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by terryriddle View Post
    Log onto Dexter.com and email customer support with the serial number of one axle.
    https://www.dexteraxle.com
    Steve and Renee
    2018 Solitude 310GK, disc brakes, Morryde SRE4000/XFactor with heavy duty shackles
    2012 Ram 3500 SRW 6.7 Diesel, air bags
    18k B&W Companion, non-slider
    640 watts solar, 400 amp-hour Lion Safari UT 1300 battery bank
    Aims 1500 watt inverter/charger with ATS
    Somerset, WI

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12