User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heading from Arizona to Oshkosh this summer, what are can't misses?

Going to take 6-8 weeks, planning on coming back through the south (MO. ILL. TN. LA. GA. Hitting as many MLB stadiums as possible) any suggestions?

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I am not personally familiar with that part of the country, but when we start going on longer excursions with our Solitude when we retire, I will try to hit the MLB ballbarks as well. The Braves in Atlanta, GA almost seem a little out of the way but you should be able to easily hit the 2 ballparks in Chicago, the KC Royals and St. Louis Cardinals. Not much on the way back to Arizona that I can think of except maybe Arlington Texas for the Rangers. You could make a side trip or two into Ohio for the Reds and Indians and maybe even go as far as East as Pittsburgh. Would have to look at a map to see if there are others that I missed. Sounds like fun! I will have to spread my ballpsrk visits over many tdips so my better half doesn't shoot me[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Tim & Sue..with pups Iris and Sam
    2019 Solitude 375RES; 2019 Ford F350 XLT Dually; B&W Companion 25K Hitch
    Previously camped with a 1993 26' Dutchman TT and 2007 Trailmanor 2720SL
    Retiring in 1.5+ years
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...pic22370_7.gif http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCVAsm.jpg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Going to take 6-8 weeks, planning on coming back through the south (MO. ILL. TN. LA. GA. Hitting as many MLB stadiums as possible) any suggestions?
    The Twins stadium, Target Field, is absolutely beautiful. You could probably make MILLER Park for a Brewers game as well.
    Mark & Megan & Levi (our floppy eared four legged furry friend)
    2019 Reflection 303RLS
    2019 Chevy Silverado 3500HD Duramax
    B & W Companion

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, it's going to be awesome! We have planned out a 6 1/2 week trip being able to hit 7 MLB stadiums as well as the Louiseville Slugger factory. (and the bourbon trail in KY) With stops in Nashville, Pensacola, New Orleans and San Antonio as well.