Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WilDieken View Post
    Hello. I have a similar issue in that I could use a little more height on my 303 to be perfectly level. I am currently looking at one or two upgrades that should address my height issue and at the same time improve the suspension system on my 303. First upgrade is to install the Morryde cre3000 or sre4000. As a side benefit this upgrade will rise your unit by about one inch. The second upgrade is the Lippert Correct Track system which as another potential benefit would rise the 303 by about two inches. As I said earlier, I am still in the research phase but I like the fact that there may be solutions that increase the height of my 303 and at the same time improve the Suspension System.
    I wouldn't add the correct track system. This is just my opinion, no factual data here. But the correct track system essentially moves your spring connection point lower on the spring hanger. I think this could add excess stress to the hanger and eventually cause a failure. I know there is an insert that goes between the spring hanger to possibly add more stability, but it doesnt look so robust. From my observation a lot of the people that had spring hanger issues also has the correct track system installed.

Obviously it's up to you, but that's my view on the system.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info. As I said, still researching different solutions. I will most likely end up with a Morryde upgrade.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12