User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    ellie0149

Furniture ripping

We have a 2014 GD 369 RL and our "leather" love seat has split where the stitches are on the arm and the corner of the lounge part. Oh yeah and the TV in living room packed it in too. Just wondering if others having any issues. Not a happy camper at the moment

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There have been quite a few posts on the forum with folks having the same problems. Are you still under warranty? If not, I'd still call GD customer service and see if the problem can be remedied.

ellie0149
    Yes still under warranty but service manager says we live in it fulltime..5 ER sitting in RV park in Canada and we have been down in AZ. Happened when we went home for Christmas..figured it out been used 4 1/2 months . Will see what happens in the next bit. I just would like to see how many others are having these same issues

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aren't Solitudes advertised as "Extended stay/ Full time"? That would tick me off to try to use that as an excuse on any warranty issue! You might need to contact GD directly if your dealer is just looking for excuses or trying to play the blame game.
    Scott and Jan Platt Ocala, FL
    Cameron(Son) & Chica(chihuahua)
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 4X4, Crew Cab, Dually, Diesel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Call GD directly.

Dealer sounds lazy.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't see anything in my warranty that said anything about how long you stay in it. You have 1 year from the commencement of the warranty for the issues you noted. I would call GD direct and look for another dealer.

Jimbobbailey

furniture ripping here also after only one month, 2014 Reflection 303rls

Quote Originally Posted by ellie0149 View Post
    We have a 2014 GD 369 RL and our "leather" love seat has split where the stitches are on the arm and the corner of the lounge part. Oh yeah and the TV in living room packed it in too. Just wondering if others having any issues. Not a happy camper at the moment
    Our furniture also is ripping and also lost the t.v. and the refrigerator heating element. Got the t.v. replaced through Furion and Attwood sent me a new AC heater element, but haven't followed up on the furniture.

ellie0149
    Big Thank you to our dealer( Arbutus RV, Port Alberni, BC, Canada) and GD for approving our warranty work on our theater seating and TV

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It seems apparent that the theater seating is not going to hold up for the long term. Has anyone already replaced theirs with another product? If so, how did it work for you?