User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCZhome View Post

Since we've down sized to a 22' TT (one slide out) it's a whole different style. While we have to adjust to not quite so many creature comforts, the flip side is that we never have to make reservations in advance. We can always get in some place. Also, the overnight boondocking options are endless. Places I would never consider staying with our Momentum, I don't have any problem with our TT. We can get into the rustic "campgrounds" now that we could never get in to with our Momentum.....ie city, county, state and national park rv spaces.

I also really appreciate, after driving diesels (both SRW and duallies) for years, the mpg that I get with my 3.5L Ecoboost even with it being a longbed and FX-4 with Ford Max. Tow pkg.
    I'm waiting to see how this whole pandemic works out for our family, but if things are okay we'll get a 2021 Micro Minnie 2108TB (22'5" long). I'm pretty excited about it. I think it'll work out great for our style of camping. The other reason for waiting for the 2021 models was that they are dropping the oven and replacing it with storage drawers (more kitchen storage would be good for us and we don't use the oven).
    2017 F-350 CCSB 6.7L
    2021 Micro Minnie 2100BH
    previously - Reflection 28BH, Intech Pursue

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by backtrack2015 View Post
    I'm waiting to see how this whole pandemic works out for our family, but if things are okay we'll get a 2021 Micro Minnie 2108TB (22'5" long). I'm pretty excited about it. I think it'll work out great for our style of camping. The other reason for waiting for the 2021 models was that they are dropping the oven and replacing it with storage drawers (more kitchen storage would be good for us and we don't use the oven).
    We use the oven.....for cookies, cakes and..........pots n pans storage.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200204_160847.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	25546 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200314_185236_resized.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	25547
    Last edited by JCZhome; 03-27-2020 at 11:14 AM.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345