User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhepburnjr View Post
    All! We bought the Ram 3500 dually in November. Yesterday I put the deposit down on a 310GK! I’ve been a long time lurker but first time poster here. What I’ve learned from the community is astounding! It has really helped me in so many different ways- when to buy, what to select and what to forget; payload and towing capacity. Sooo much knowledge and willingness to share. Thank you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very cool......a number of us longer time GDRV owners are considering or have made the move to a 310. Keep us posted on your experiences. Have fun and welcome to the forum !

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations! We jumped in about a year ago with a similar set up as well. We have about 3500 miles in the first year with lots of learning to go.
    This forum was critical in getting things started in the right direction, as you have already found out. *WARNING* - This forum can really spend your money fast, but you'll feel justified every time.
    Let us know how the first trips go.
    Rob & Kathy
    2019 F350 CCSB SRW, w/Demco Autoslide.
    2019 Solitude 310GK.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12