Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a tight spot

We got our new 2250rk and store it at facility with other rvs, boats, etc. The spot is tight but we got her backed in, partially because the guy next to us wasn't there. I went to load her up today and noticed the guy is back next to us. He has 2 work trailers stored in his spot but oooh it's so close to our tt. I'm concerned about how to pull the trailer out now. Any suggestions? I see a bunch of videos on how to back a tt up but not many on pulling them forward.
    South Florida
    2019 Imagine 2250RK
    2019 Ford F150 3.5L Ecoboost

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bring a spotter with you, take it slow! If it is way tight in front of the parking spot too, do not be afraid to unhitch and change your vehicle angle! What I mean, if the spot in narrow, hitch and pull straight forward as far as you can and still unhitch. Re-orient your tow vehicle now for an angled exit and re-hitch. Don't ever feel pressured to have to do it in one seamless movement! No idea if available for your Ford, but way back when we had one of our TTs and had to store it offsite, I mounted a front receiver on my Chevy at the time because it was WAY easier for me to negotiate the narrow slip I was given with the connection close to the steer axle, and then hitch for the road once clear of the slip and in the drive aisle.
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania