Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Time to close out the wheel bearing size post

I started that post on 12/26 after I called GD support with the SN off my axel, GD had a completely different SN then the one I had . They suggested I call Dexter, which I did .Dexter axel were closed for the holidays. Next thing was a email to ask the expert at etrailer. Etrailer did reply to my email but could not cross reference the SN I gave them. On 1/2 etrailer email me with the bearing kit number for Dexter axel SN 132138240 capacity 5100lbs #BK3-300. Did GD use different size axel on their Reflection F150 series 295rl fifth wheel ?
    Thanks to everyone who took the time to reply to my post.
    Pat and Bill with Kaycee the Shar-Pei Hound and Abby the Shar-Pei Beagle in our hearts.
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 150 295RL
    2023 Ford F250 Crew Cab 7.3 Godzilla 3.73 locking axle
    Andersen Hitch

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Eagles01 is referring to this thread... https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...l-bearing-size

This may get confusing - having 2 threads. We don't normally close threads. They just sort of stop getting on dated when folks are done with them.

I sent Eagles01 a PM asking if we could put his first thread in this post into his original post and just use that.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods