Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Walk through 17MKE with slide in?

I'm seriously looking at the Imagine 17MKE. The 3 issues I have (I know no TT is perfect) are low CCC (hard to get information), can't use the murphy bed with slide in (would probably be able to live with that) and whether or not one can get to the bathroom with the slide in.

Anybody know if you can get to the bathroom with the slide in. That's the only thing that might be a deal breaker for me.

Thanks, KorKoro

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sure looks like you should be able to use bath with slide in. The next bigger one that you could use bath with slide in is 22rbe. Which reminds me of my little Jayco 22fb that was a great size but didn’t have a slide. The bed will be a full size residential queen bed. Easy to switch mattresses etc. The lack of slide & mattress size are why ultimately we got a GD. I fell in love with the 2970rl floor plan.
    Just remember with a Murphy bed, you may not be able to improve the mattress if it not good (like all that come with new campers). Also, how much you can take either in the trailer or bed of truck will make a difference. If you pack heavy to fly, your trailer will be the same but worse, because there is space, but can’t fill it up....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a little late to this thread but if you are still wondering there are several Youtube regarding the 17MKE and at least one mentions that you can get to the bathroom with the slide in. The bed is a residential queen (60x80) so there are plenty of options for a replacement.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes you can get to the Bath with the slide in