User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boyscout View Post
    I guess you wouldn't be reporting this if connecting to it wasn't reliable. We would at times HAVE four or five devices using it. With the truck parked in front of or behind the trailer it's always there for you, no hiccups in establishing or maintaining connection, regardless of where you are in the trailer?

We were very pleased with a MiFi device and data plan from Verizon in the early part of last year, but in the changing sea of data plans I can't be sure it will be an available option when we return to the U.S.

Thx.
    You are correct. We have been happy with it watching movies on the road (not me as driver of course) . My kids were able to use it for school work in the RV (they are home schooled). I only use past tense since we no longer live in our RV, it still works when we use it on the road.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have older vehicles and will look for a way to do a setup like this post is discussing. Can such a system be backward compatible to other vehicles. I am looking to go RV'ing full time. And do need a good means to stay connected to the internet.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have Sprint and they have a mobile hot spot. When I got my phones I got the spot for free. 20 a month and turn off or on as needed. It works great. Most camp ground internet net isn't very good and the hot spot works great.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bone View Post
    I have Sprint and they have a mobile hot spot. When I got my phones I got the spot for free. 20 a month and turn off or on as needed. It works great. Most camp ground internet net isn't very good and the hot spot works great.
    Agree, most campgrounds are bad and not secure. Have to get the better campsite to even connect. I have a verizon Galaxy 5S (wooooo ! I know) and no issues using phone. Now you say Sprint. Is that a separate Hot Spot device. I did that with my computer at work then the provider for the hot spot canceled it on us because used it with our computer. It was the old ATT network , slower than a turtle. Old technology. Then we moved and internet is fine with Spectrum. I remember being canceled because used it with laptop and desktop. Is that an issue these days. This happened 2017

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12