After months of reading, brousing, and dealer visits, Sherry and I put a deposit down today on a new Solitde 379FL. We have a week or so to comlete the down payment and close the deal. The salesman was great, not trying to stear us one way or another, but we were very impressed with the Solitude. I just know I will be second guessing the decision until we actually live in itfor a while, and maybe even after...lol. As we plan to live fulltime in our unit, we were considering either the Redwood, the Big Country, Montana Big Sky, or the
Solitude. I think we made a good choice for our budget, but still have cold feet.
My concern is not interior storage, but exterior storage capacity. I know the RL has more exterior storage, but the seperate living room area feels more homey. I guess happy wife, happy life is what it boils down to in the end! We have decided to live in the 5er fulltime until I retire in 4 years then hit the road for a year or two. Any suggestions or advice on an easy transition in lifestyles? Thanks.