User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If looking for seals for your RV go to steelerubber.com they have all kinds of seals for the whole RV. They can even make seals if you have a one off seal.
    John & Joan
    w/Dakota & Cooper
    Tidewater VA
    2016 303 RLS (#7608) Build 3/16
    Dodge 2004.5 S/B
    B & W Companion Slider Hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anybody used the bulb seal from Steele Rubber Products? I just purchased 15' of their seal 90-3382-265 and found it to be significantly heavier duty than the OEM seals that GD provided. The old seals slid off the track easily. The replacement seals had to be lubricated with silicone to get them on the track.

My concern is that it doesn't compress as much as the original thinner rubber seal. I only replaced the right outside vertical seals on the kitchen and dining slides (both were separating from the integrated track). I noticed that the right side now sticks out about 3/16" more than the left side when the slide is retracted. Before I spend another $300 for enough replacement seal to do all of the bulb seals I just want to be sure I'm not creating a problem with the slide. Thanks for your feedback.
    Barb and Blair, retired and loving it
    2017 F250 Lariat Super Cab, Short bed, 4x4, diesel, Tow Technology Bundle, Pullrite 16K Autoslide
    2017 Reflection 307MKS, 3/17 Build
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12