User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 376th?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We love our 376th. Pulls nice, very comfortable. No major problems, extremely happy with ours.
    Cal, Marsha and Bear the Labradoodle
    2019 F350 Platinum DRW, 6.7 PSD, 4:10, Firestone Airbags
    Pullrite Superlite
    2019 Momentum 376th
    Aprilia RST1000
    Evelo Aurora E-bikes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone has the new version (376THS) and could tell me how wide the kitchen slide is on the inside I would greatly appreciate it. We are starting to into this unit and would like to see if the dinette area could be converted in the a sofa/extra bed.
    2021 Solitude 375 RES-R
    2024 GMC Denali ultimate DRW

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shasta3 View Post
    JCZhome Thanks for the info. That is the cost (minus tax and license). I bought our 367BHS from this dealership so I'm familiar with how they do business. I am hearing very good things about this coach. I'm slightly concerned about the height since we travel through the Chesapeake Bay Bridge tunnel and a couple of other tunnels in the Hampton Roads VA area. They advertise 13' 6" but I've seen tractor trailers through there so I might be fine.

You should be fine if tractor trailors are making it. However, as a safety margin when entering it into my Garmin RV gps, I put 13'9", 62' overall length, 11' wide and 21,000 lbs. as a safety margin.

If you go to the Momentum 376TH facebook group, owners from that area should be able to tell you if they go through those tunnels.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shasta3 View Post
    JCZhome Thanks for the info. That is the cost (minus tax and license). I bought our 367BHS from this dealership so I'm familiar with how they do business. I am hearing very good things about this coach. I'm slightly concerned about the height since we travel through the Chesapeake Bay Bridge tunnel and a couple of other tunnels in the Hampton Roads VA area. They advertise 13' 6" but I've seen tractor trailers through there so I might be fine.
    I used to live in Hampton Roads. Big rigs go through all of those tunnels including the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel, you should be fine. I dont think there are any campers over 13'6". Mine is listed at 13'6", but it's closer to 13'4". I've gone under bridges marked at 13'6" without issue.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    I used to live in Hampton Roads. Big rigs go through all of those tunnels including the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel, you should be fine. I dont think there are any campers over 13'6". Mine is listed at 13'6", but it's closer to 13'4". I've gone under bridges marked at 13'6" without issue.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Great!! Thank you all for the information.
    Kim and Dave Scott
    2018 Reflection 367BHS *AKA* "Grace"
    2019 F350 Super Duty "Limited" DRW
    2013 H-D Road Glide
    "Whoever dies with the most toys wins"

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    So which model are you actually looking at?

The 376TH is discontinued, and has been replaced by the 376THS.

The floorplan is different, they slid the entry door behind the door side slide, and changed the interior a little.

If it is actually a discontinued 376TH, then they haven't had it on their lot a month. They haven't been made since September.

I have 2, 2020 376TH models in stock (one with FBP), and they are the old style.
    Steve - the new floor plan allows access to the bathroom when slides are in. By moving the fridge from front to back in the slide allows for at least opening the left side fridge door but not the right I suspect. The additional BR access is a win too.

What was the impetus to GDRV to make the floor plan changes ?......seems a good move. Any down sides ?

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canyonlight View Post
    Steve - the new floor plan allows access to the bathroom when slides are in. By moving the fridge from front to back in the slide allows for at least opening the left side fridge door but not the right I suspect. The additional BR access is a win too.

What was the impetus to GDRV to make the floor plan changes ?......seems a good move. Any down sides ?

Dan
    Most of the changes happened due to customer feedback. The little improvements that owners suggested.

Only downside that I see is that now you are walking around a 3 foot slideout to get to your entry door. Depending on the site layout, it could be a PITA.

Downside to the dealer is that they now have "old build" 2020 models to get rid of, with little to no price change for the new build...LOL
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We love our 376th but would be happy to walk around the slide out to be able to use the bathroom and bedroom while traveling. We can get to the fridge and open one door to load and get things out when traveling I don't know if they moved the fridge to the back so you still have that option

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by schulkey View Post
    We love our 376th but would be happy to walk around the slide out to be able to use the bathroom and bedroom while traveling. We can get to the fridge and open one door to load and get things out when traveling I don't know if they moved the fridge to the back so you still have that option
    Yes - they did move the fridge to the rear of the slide. An additional bath room door (pocket door) was added directly between the bath and bedroom as well. We saw and walked through one at the National rally last August. The kitchen table slide also had vinyl flooring rather than carpet.....also a nice change most appreciate.

Here's the link to the floor plan/pictures/specs. etc. :https://www.granddesignrv.com/showro...orplans/376ths

Dan
    Last edited by Canyonlight; 01-23-2020 at 08:59 AM.
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2020 solitude 374 and I love it. The floor plan works out excellent for us, as we always back into sites and that gives us a great view. I get so many compliments on it with the full body paint and it is without a doubt the best of the RVs I’ve owned over the years. The storage space is probably one of the things that help me Make my decision. It’s wonderful not to have to cram things in the small basement storage areas.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast