User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 376th?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Momentum 376th?

I've been eying this coach (as well as the 374 Solitude) for a while now and interested in hearing some experiences from some of you who have this coach. There is a 2020 locally and is selling for less that $80,000.00. Only been on the lot for 1 month. I've searched 376TH here and have seen mostly positive things. Any feedback would be appreciated!! Thanks all.
    Last edited by Shasta3; 01-09-2020 at 09:12 AM.
    Kim and Dave Scott
    2018 Reflection 367BHS *AKA* "Grace"
    2019 F350 Super Duty "Limited" DRW
    2013 H-D Road Glide
    "Whoever dies with the most toys wins"

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We picked up our Momentum 376 in April 2017. We live in it full time. We have towed all the way around the US, Colorado to Texas to California to Washington to Maine (via Canada) back through VA, TN to TX back to CO.

Sometimes we go fast, sometimes we set a while. It's been comfortable and holds all of our toys. It's pretty, we give a lot of $.25 tours. We have the little garage while retaining full living space. The failures and break downs are typical of any 5th wheel. GD support system is above average.

Can you tell we love our 376....
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks D2Reid. It is beautiful also. Appreciate the feedback. Oh yeah GD support is second to none!!
    Kim and Dave Scott
    2013 H-D Road Glide

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shasta3 View Post
    I've been eying this coach (as well as the 374 Solitude) for a while now and interested in hearing some experiences from some of you who have this coach. There is a 2020 locally and is selling for less that $80,000.00. Only been on the lot for 1 month. I've searched 376TH here and have seen mostly positive things. Any feedback would be appreciated!! Thanks all.
    We have the 2019 Solitude 374TH and second D2Reid. You will have issues but GD is great to work with. Really like the layout and storage space.
    -Rob-
    Rob, Chris and fur baby Maya - Follow us at rctravels.rmcd.ca
    2019 Solitude 374TH, Victron Multiplus II 3000 2x120, Cerbo GX, 6x Battle Born 100AH, 1800W Solar, Blue Sky CC's, Starlink
    2023 GMC Sierra Duramax Denali 4x4 DRW Longbox Crew Cab, Curt Q25

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are on year #4 with our 376 and can’t imagine having a different layout! We live in it full time for half of every year. Every thing is handy and roomy. If we lost it today we would get another just like it!
    Allen and Sandi-Lexington, KY
    Home of fast horses and beautiful women!
    2015 Chevrolet Duramax 4 x 4 3500 HD LTZ
    2014 Solitude 369 RL-Oct. 2014
    2016 Momentum 376 TH-April 2016

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So which model are you actually looking at?

The 376TH is discontinued, and has been replaced by the 376THS.

The floorplan is different, they slid the entry door behind the door side slide, and changed the interior a little.

If it is actually a discontinued 376TH, then they haven't had it on their lot a month. They haven't been made since September.

I have 2, 2020 376TH models in stock (one with FBP), and they are the old style.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make sure that's the out the door cost (minus tax and license). That's how you compare costs from one dealership to the other. Some dealerships have add on costs and hidden fees.

A 2020 model? Look on the data plate on the street side near the front to see the mfg. date. That will tell you a lot more. They change to the following model year in April of every year. So they started building 2020 models in Apr 2019.

We full time lived in our 376TH for a little more than two years and went ocean to ocean twice. We attended eight Grand Design rallies in the past year. No major issues. We had a hydraulic leveler develope a slight leak but Grand Design replaced it at a rally (and we were out of warranty!). A dealership had given me a quote just under $500, so we were greatful that Grand Design took care of it.

If we were going back to full time living, we'd go back to the 376THS. The generator was huge the three times the different RV parks lost their power (in Florida it was for a day and a half!). Also, nice the few times we spent on back roads traveling the two lane roads back and forth across this country.

As Administrator on the 376TH/374TH facebook group I did a poll......the very large majority are happy with these two models and would do it again.
    Last edited by JCZhome; 01-10-2020 at 09:58 AM.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    huntr70 Sorry for the confusion. Yes it is the 376ths with the updated floorplan. The door is to the left of the slide, updated hutch/desk and small storage doors in the garage area etc.
    Kim and Dave Scott
    2013 H-D Road Glide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    So which model are you actually looking at?

The 376TH is discontinued, and has been replaced by the 376THS.

The floorplan is different, they slid the entry door behind the door side slide, and changed the interior a little.

If it is actually a discontinued 376TH, then they haven't had it on their lot a month. They haven't been made since September.

I have 2, 2020 376TH models in stock (one with FBP), and they are the old style.
    huntr70 Sorry for the confusion. Yes it is the 376ths with the updated floorplan. The door is to the left of the slide, updated hutch/desk and small storage doors in the garage area etc.
    Kim and Dave Scott
    2013 H-D Road Glide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JCZhome Thanks for the info. That is the cost (minus tax and license). I bought our 367BHS from this dealership so I'm familiar with how they do business. I am hearing very good things about this coach. I'm slightly concerned about the height since we travel through the Chesapeake Bay Bridge tunnel and a couple of other tunnels in the Hampton Roads VA area. They advertise 13' 6" but I've seen tractor trailers through there so I might be fine.
    Last edited by Shasta3; 01-10-2020 at 10:45 AM.
    Kim and Dave Scott
    2013 H-D Road Glide

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast