User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 376th?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know if the rear ground clearance changes with the years? Fr example is a 2016 model clearance the same as a 2018 and or a 2020?

Oldcow
    2023 F450
    2021 397THR
    2018 DR650
    2004 Kawasaki ZRX 1224R

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are you all using for tow vehicle for the 376?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    MN_Rider

2019 354M Momentum
    2013 F350 CCSB 6.7

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canyonlight View Post
    Steve - the new floor plan allows access to the bathroom when slides are in. By moving the fridge from front to back in the slide allows for at least opening the left side fridge door but not the right I suspect. The additional BR access is a win too.

What was the impetus to GDRV to make the floor plan changes ?......seems a good move. Any down sides ?

Dan
    As Administrator of the Momentum 376TH, Momentum 376THS and Solitude 374TH facebook group and having spent time (maybe a couple of hours total) at the national rally in the 376THS, I've not seen or heard of a downside. I don't have first hand knowedge but Grand Design has made a number of changes in the 376TH since 2016 by listening to the owners and I assume that is what this change is due to.

As somebody that spend a couple of years on the road full time, going coast to coast I can tell you first hand that being able to access the refrigerator or bathroom on the side of road in a turn out or a roadside rest area without having to put slides out is huge!
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Want to wake this thread back up and ask if the new owners of the 376THS are putting on the rollers on the rear end. I measured my 2020 and the "V" is 3.5" down from the frame....sounds like they may have changed this? In the past the folks with the earlier model were using either the 2.5" or 3" rollers to replace the V.

Just trying to figure out if I should get some rollers installed....

Thanks

Mark

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldcow View Post
    Does anyone know if the rear ground clearance changes with the years? Fr example is a 2016 model clearance the same as a 2018 and or a 2020?

Oldcow
    Same frame and same suspension, nothing has changed in that regard, to my knowledge.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123