Quote Originally Posted by 315RLTSinPA View Post
    Here you go Fordman
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180718_153826.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	24318
    @315RLTSinPA You are not helping matters much huh? LoL

I got something in the cart. They all seem to be the same in price and function. Come this spring will have a water regulator for the trailer. I guess it is something I should have in the trailer.
    2016 Ford F-350 Super Duty XLT CCSB 4x4 6.2 gasser 3.73 E locker
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 285BHS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCR GD View Post
    Most people I know use them but they are usually at the trailer end of the hose as is mine. So not visible in hook up compartment. Just a bit of protection just in case.
    You might want to reconsider placing your pressure regulator at the end of the hose near the trailer. With high pressure coming from the spigot it could rupture your hose, I've seen this happen in a few parks while people are away and their hose spraying all over the side of their trailer. That is why those people place them at the hose bib instead of at The Trailer Connection

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    You might want to reconsider placing your pressure regulator at the end of the hose near the trailer. With high pressure coming from the spigot it could rupture your hose, I've seen this happen in a few parks while people are away and their hose spraying all over the side of their trailer. That is why those people place them at the hose bib instead of at The Trailer Connection
    I think you may have meant "...consider placing the pressure regulator at the faucet." This is good protection for your water hose, but you are at risk for cracking the pressure regulator in the winter time when temps get into the mid-20s and below. I've lost brass fittings that way and have kept my regulator in the heated utility compartment since. We turn the water off at the faucet when we're going to be away for more than an hour or two, anyway.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Probably not, but thank you for your concern.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123