User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One control app on iPhone

I have the One control app on my iPhone and have connected it to the control in my 394M but no devices show on my phone. I called GD and spoke with a tech but he didn’t know what I was talking about, or at least that’s the vibe I got from him. It is very possible I am doing something wrong, I have followed the online instructions and tried and retried the procedure many times with the same results. If anyone has any idea what I am doing wrong or something else I can try I would really appreciate it. I am attaching a screenshot of what I see on my phone when I connect.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	87A797A7-DC2F-427B-9A43-196F1D89DCF1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	164.3 KB 
ID:	24226
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 620816A1-32AB-4169-8853-650BDD94058E.jpg  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2019 Momentum 394M
    2019 Ram 3500 Limited

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the app to work you have to be on the wifi network provided with the RV. From the screens you showed it doesn't look like you are connected either on wifi or bluetooth. If you find the wifi router, most likely behind one of your kitchen cabinet doors, there will be a wifi name and password on the outside you can use to join the network. Once you do that all the devices should appear. To check this, if you select settings on your iPhone you should see the RV wifi name. If not, select it as the active wifi network.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobKilmer View Post
    For the app to work you have to be on the wifi network provided with the RV. From the screens you showed it doesn't look like you are connected either on wifi or bluetooth. If you find the wifi router, most likely behind one of your kitchen cabinet doors, there will be a wifi name and password on the outside you can use to join the network. Once you do that all the devices should appear.
    You’re correct I wasn’t connected to the trailers WiFi when I did the screenshots but even when I do connect I have no devices, the device screen looks just as it does in the screenshot.
    2019 Ram 3500 Limited

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried to resynch the devices? Under the settings there is an option to resynch all the devices. There is also a warning to not do it unless you are connected to the RV network.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried to resynch the devices? Under the settings there is an option to resynch all the devices. There is also a warning to not do it unless you are connected to the RV network.
    Yes I have tried the resynch with no luck. I think Monday I will go into the trailer again and call GD, maybe I’ll get a different tech this time.
    2019 Ram 3500 Limited

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck, I hope they can help!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck, I hope they can help!
    Thank you, and I do appreciate your help!
    2019 Ram 3500 Limited

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Call Lippert instead. They have techs with a setup in the office. They can walk you through it step by step.
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by offtohavasu View Post
    Call Lippert instead. They have techs with a setup in the office. They can walk you through it step by step.
    Great advice, thank you!
    2019 Ram 3500 Limited

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by offtohavasu View Post
    I called them and 10 minutes later I’m in business, Ethernet cable not plugged in correctly from the factory. Thank you!!
    2019 Ram 3500 Limited