Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheryl and I are very interested.

Thanks for putting this together.
    John & Cheryl
    Sold: 2017 Tiffin Allegro 31SA Motorhome
    Sold: 2017 Reflection 337RLS, dual pane windows, 2nd A/C, Go Power! Solar Elite w/2000 watt inverter, Titan electric/hydraulic brakes, Goodyear Endurance ST235/85 R16 tires
    Sold: 2015 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, SRW, Duramax/Allison, 50 gallon Transfer Flow auxiliary tank
    States we have camped in with an RV:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Hi to all. Unfortunately. This year has brought nothing but garbage. Lol. We decided early on that we would pull out of the planning of this rally and postpone possibly. We are currently working with a wagonmaster for the mid Atlantic rally to get more knowledge. We hope to plan for 2022 for a possible revisit to this rally.

Thanks"

The above statement was posted by The Jodester (original poster to this thread ) today 8/12/2020 @9:22 AM. He posted it to his other thread ( I am possible a new wagonmaster with questions )
    Thanks for your understanding.
    As always, safe travels and good health.
    John Joscelyne
    John & Carol Joscelyne and Hexy
    Red 2014 Ford F-350 Platinum, SRW, CC, Short bed with roll-N-lock cover.
    With replacement 50 gallon TransferFlow fuel tank, Magnaflow air intake, Edge CT turner.
    Pullrite superglide fifth wheel hitch.
    2015 Grand Design 305RE Solitude, with slide out toppers, <new>Titan disc brakes and Goodyear "G" rated tires.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be very interested!! Just purchased GD imagine 23bhe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a lot of fun!! I'm going to see if we could make this trip happen! We where camping at Normandy Farms in early August this year when a 3740BH drove thru the park to the lower lot. Like a kid running after an ice cream truck my wife and I went to look at it after it was set up. (Socially Distancing..of course).. Due to Covid I was unable to find a dealer that had one in stock to look at and we had been checking it out online for months.... this was our chance. After quick small talk, this trip was his maiden voyage with it and he wasn't overtly friendly about his new rig (never got a see it inside his.... but I looked at the dealer sticker on the rear of the rig) Took the hour drive from Normandy the next day and ordered our rig!.. How fun it would be to bring our 3740 to Normandy in the spring 2021 would be amazing

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NE or NA Rally would be great.
    Normandy Farms CG is a great place for it.
    We used to live in MA and that is where we grew up and camped as youngsters in tents, Also the only place you could camp in the winter months or late fall or early spring (due to it being open all year).
    It has been 10 years since we were there last with our first TT.

We are in!
    Keep us updated, We will be monitoring for more info.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning,
    I have not seen any updates since your original post. We are interested in attending the rally as I originally stated in my first reply. Is the still going to happen? I am assuming we contact Normandy Farms CG directly for reservations.

Thanks in advance,
    Dillon Ventures (Tim & Juli)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Dillon Adventures. I will e posting tomorrow morning about our 2022 NON RALLY. I am trying to get this post deleted so there is no confusion>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123