Purchased this Solitude in August 2014 and brought it home then had some medical problems so could not use it until we left Michigan for Florida on 11/28/2014 first night was 20 degrees and refer was cool I figured because it was cold out it wasn't cooling. anyhow we arrived in Florida and still not cooling with the temperature set to 9 freezer runs from 20 degrees to 40 degrees and frig part runs 40 degrees to 50 and 55 degrees so I need some help with this. we are living in the unit for at least 4 months so I can't tow it anywhere for repairs. I traded in a 2014 Solitude 305RL that we had for a year and had on the same spot here in Florida and the 305RL had the same refer and with the temperature set to 6 it worked just fine with outside temps in the high 80s temps now are in the 70s and this refer won't cool. Had a lot of stuff that had to be fixed on the 305RL took it to the dealer and bought this one, what a mistake. I'm very disappointed in this trailer lots of little things wrong some that I've fixed and a lot that aren't fixed and this is my SECOND Solitude and might be my last. sorry to say but for what I spent on the two units I expected a premium unit but I sure didn't get it won't be fooled again. They need to do something with QC and I need some help with this frige