Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We purchased a new GD Imagine XLS 19RLE last year in August (2019) from the Macon Camper’s Inn. It was our first experience buying a new TT, and we were happily surprised by the great staff and service dept. We had heard horror stories about buying from other dealers, and were a little nervous. The folks at the Macon Campers Inn made us feel like family, from start to finish. After we went on our first trip, I discovered that the “Blue Ox” WDH that we purchased with the trailer had been installed incorrectly (and dangerously). I sent an email to Camper’s Inn and THE OWNER responded within a few hours . It was fixed immediately - that day. He then gave me his personal phone number and said if I ever had problems on the road to call him and he would personally assist me in finding assistance. He was pretty angry with his service dept, and assured me the technician who did the work would receive proper training on hitch installment ASAP. As far as I’m concerned, he handled the situation properly and I remain a loyal customer.
    Last edited by starhopper; 01-19-2020 at 02:38 PM.
    Lyle & Peggy Fischer
    2017 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Platinum
    2019 Imagine XLS 19RLE

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought our 2018 351M from Campers Inn in Tucker at one of the RV shows in Atlanta. What made our sale great was we dealt with Ray Clark, who is the brother of one of the owners of Grand Design. Got everything as promised. Now whether it was because Ray brokered the deal or not, who knows. Their service is ok, but once I was given to service manager Sean O’Connor, service improved 10 fold. He makes sure his clients are taken care of!
    Last edited by Cookieamt; 01-19-2020 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Missspelled word

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookieamt View Post
    We bought our 2018 351M from Campers Inn in Tucker at one of the RV shows in Atlanta. What made our sale great was we dealt with Ray Clark, who is the brother of one of the owners of Grand Design. Got everything as promised. Now whether it was because Ray brokered the deal or not, who knows. Their service is ok, but once I was given to service manager Sean O’Connor, service improved 10 fold. He makes sure his clients are taken care of!
    When Camper's Inn bought Pecos out years ago, they made a great purchase. Pecos was the premier RV dealer in the Atlanta area--hands down. I used to work around the corner from them. Hopefully some of Peco's employees are still around there.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Over the weekend I id an online inquiry to the Macon dealer about whether an advertised unit was physically in stock or on order. Got the typical computer generated response that someone would contact me but no one has. Never thought it would be so hard to find out if they want to sell something. Campers Inn starting to make Dixie and Camping World look good.
    2020 Ram Laramie 3500 DRW
    Solitude 320X sold
    2020 Raptor 356
    2012 Primetime Crusader 355BHQ (GF's)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123