Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Solitude 369RL Performance

I wanted to give a shout out to the people who designed and assembled my 369RL. My wife and I left Kansas City Mo. in November of 2014 with the destination of Scottsdale, Az. We were in no hurry so it was a three day trip. The two nights that we stopped, the temperature was below 30 degrees and a strong wind. It was nice and warm in the trailer. We arrived at are destination on the third day without any problems. We have been stationary now going on three months. We will be leaving for California as soon as we resolve an issue with are Norcold Refrigerator, model 1210, freezer thawing out. Norcold sames to thing it is a baffling issue on the vent and a thermocouple that may be bad so when that issue is resolved we will be on the road. Other than the refrigerator issue it has been a great stay and we are completely satisfied with the trailer.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same with us and our 369RL, #303 off the line in May, 2013. We're in FL now, the heck with those Michigan winters. FYI, if you bought your FW from LifeStyle RV in
    Grain Valley you'll be happy with their service and follow up. We were on the road last year visiting Kansas City for a couple Tigers/Royals games. Our sewer line was damaged enroute and we pulled in there. They inspected the damage, said bring it back next day. We towed it in at opening and went to breakfast. 90 min later they called that repair was complete and covered under warranty. Good luck in your travels.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We contacted them originally, when we were looking for a FW but were able to negotiate a better deal from Coachlight RV in Carthage Missouri. It is a 200 mile trip but the drive was worth it and they have an RV park that you can stay at.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a 200 mile trip would have saved me $2000 on the price and 1% lower rate on my loan around $75 a month but I read their buy local statement and it is what I believe in, but I can't stand my dealer
    John & Caren
    2014 Solitude 369RL #331
    2005 Dodge 3500 Quad Cab Cummins & manual 6 speed