Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

295rl sewer hose

Hi group, Thinking of doing a upgrade to a 295rl.
    This will be my 1st 5th wheel, have had many travel trailers.
    So looking on line at the 295rl where do you store the sewer hose? All the trailers I have had you store the hose in the bumper.
    Thanks folks!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryL View Post
    Hi group, Thinking of doing a upgrade to a 295rl.
    This will be my 1st 5th wheel, have had many travel trailers.
    So looking on line at the 295rl where do you store the sewer hose? All the trailers I have had you store the hose in the bumper.
    Thanks folks!
    Hello Jerry and welcome to the forum and the Grand Design family. I do not know that specific trailer, but in general there is a storage tube attached under the trailer to hold the sewer hose. It is a round tube with caps on both ends. On my trailer, it is at the rear, just in front of the bumper.

Hope this helps.

Chris
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2018 295rl and sewer hose holder is just behind the rear axle. Also my 2018 295rl is for sale if interested. You can PM me if you like.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2020 295RL, the tube to store slinky is oddly between the wheels and rear of the 5th Wheel. It is in a terrible place because if the slide is out, you gotta crawl under to get it. I always carry a 2nd hose in case the connection is too far away which cannot fit 2 slinkies in that tube. Since there is other stuff for sewer, I have a clear plastic box just for sewer stuff where I carry the elbow, the 2nd hose, rubberized gloves, a "black water" hose to clean up stuff, a spare cap, an 8' piece of hose to drain away grey tanks if in a location which allows that.

One of my first upgrades was a valve at the end cap, I don't like a little black water to spill out when you open the cap (yuck). I also got a cap with a hose attachment. I keep the original cap for a spare.
    2015 Ford F350 6.7L TurboDiesel, Crew Cab, short bed SRW, 4x4, Lariat
    2021 Reflection 5th Wheel 337
    Pullrite Superglide hitch, TST507 TPMS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of my first upgrades was a valve at the end cap, I don't like a little black water to spill out when you open the cap (yuck). I also got a cap with a hose attachment. I keep the original cap for a spare.[/QUOTE]

This is a must, I also have had this issue with my 295rl.