I just returned from the Quartzsite rally and when I got home the residential fridge in my Solitude had shifted out the front of the slideout and almost contacted the island. The fridge was fully loaded and very heavy. I got to wondering why it had shifted and started investigating the mounting of the fridge. My fridge is a Samgsung 18 CF residential. After removing the plastic grid across the bottom of the fridge, I discovered there are two mounting brackets (one on each side) with screws that are supposed to go into the floor. The screws had worked themselves out. The problem is the brackets are an inch above the floor with nothing but empty space between the bracket and the floor. The screws (1/8 inch diameter) penetrated into the floor 1/2 inch but with that 1 inch space allowed movement and the screws were not big enough to restrain the fridge and eventually worked themselves out. My solution was to add 1 inch blocks on the bottom of the bracket and glued them to the bottom side of the backet. They filled the entire space between the bracket and the floor. I drilled a hole in each block which was slightly smaller than the screw. I increased the length of the screws by 1/4 inch (any longer and they would hit the roller mechanism on the bottom of the slide). This fastened the fridge securely to the floor and the only way it could move would be to sheer off the screws. If that happens I will increase the diameter of the screws to 3/16 inch.