User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW - what great customer service

My wife are looking for a replacement to our Wildwood 27' travel trailer due to retirement and an increase in travel availability.

While searching the numerous RV manufacture sites we came across our perfect travel trailer - Grand Design Reflection 313RLTS. The only problem was that the Grand Design web site did not list the GVWR, Dry Weight, or Hitch Weight. So, on Saturday evening at 9:00pm PT, I sent an email to Grand Design Contact Us from their web site.

Okay, now for the shocker. Today, Sunday, at 3:15pm PT, I received an email from Peter Kinden, Western Regional SM, Reflection. Peter provided me with the missing data numbers. What kind of company and employee does that kind of service nowadays.

We found a dealer that has a Reflection 313RLTS in delivery and we will be notified when it arrives. Hopefully, will be new Grand Design owners soon.

We hope that Don Clark, Ron Fenech and Bill Fenech read this post.

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum!

When we were waiting for our rig to be delivered, Peter kept in touch with us and the dealer to let us know how things were progressing. He's a stand up guy. But then again, all the management for GD are that way.

Congratulations on your upcoming delivery.

Jim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations! I hope you have many years of enjoyment with your new rig

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum JDWHSKY!

Steve

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jdwhsky, We ordered our solitude a couple weeks ago. I had some questions about the leveling system and the refrigerator options that the customer service rep. wasn't sure on. he gave me the number for Marc Houser, general manager over the solitude. I called him this morning and had a great half hour talk about several things on my mind. He gave me his e-mail address and cell phone number and said contact him anytime I have a question. Turns out he is from Utah. Incredible customer service!!!
    Dave and Darlene
    West Jordan Utah
    2015 Solitude 379 FL

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDWHSKY View Post
    My wife are looking for a replacement to our Wildwood 27' travel trailer due to retirement and an increase in travel availability.

While searching the numerous RV manufacture sites we came across our perfect travel trailer - Grand Design Reflection 313RLTS. The only problem was that the Grand Design web site did not list the GVWR, Dry Weight, or Hitch Weight. So, on Saturday evening at 9:00pm PT, I sent an email to Grand Design Contact Us from their web site.

Okay, now for the shocker. Today, Sunday, at 3:15pm PT, I received an email from Peter Kinden, Western Regional SM, Reflection. Peter provided me with the missing data numbers. What kind of company and employee does that kind of service nowadays.

We found a dealer that has a Reflection 313RLTS in delivery and we will be notified when it arrives. Hopefully, will be new Grand Design owners soon.

We hope that Don Clark, Ron Fenech and Bill Fenech read this post.
    Welcome JDWHSKY!
    I think you will find this to be the case across the whole Grand Design company! We have owned ours for a year now and absolutely love it! Anytime we have a question about an operating system the answer is just a phone call away. From what I read on other forums about manufacturers, that is not the case. GD folks are extremely customer oriented. They do not want you just for the purchase--they want to make sure you are happy after the purchase!!
    Good luck and hope you get that beautiful new Reflection!
    Allen and Sandi-Lexington, KY
    Home of fast horses and beautiful women!
    2015 Chevrolet Duramax 4 x 4 3500 HD LTZ
    2014 Solitude 369 RL-Oct. 2014
    2016 Momentum 376 TH-April 2016

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best RV company I have ever done business with hands down. Maybe this will cause all the other brands to up their game as well.
    2014 Ram 2500 W / 6.7L diesel
    2014 303 RLS

BennyJR
    Where is the LIKE button!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had an issue with the toilet bowl in my 369rl that would not hold water after flushing and posted it on the tech corner. Next day received a call from CS and they said they would ship me a bowl because I could install it myself or take it to a dealer to install. That was Tuesday the 16th I believe and guess what came by UPS today??? You guessed it a new bowl. What a great company to work with. How can you say enough about them and their service group????? They sent it that way because I had reservations at the beach here in SC for Monday and would be gone the entire week. What a great Christmas gift!!!!!
    Thank you again Grand Design
    Richard & Sandy
    Solitude 369rl #2954
    2014 Ram 3500 Super cab, Ram box 6.7 Cummins 4X4 SRW
    Charleston area SC

Manufacturer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi JDWHSKY

Yes, I did read your post and the other posts on this thread as well. Thank you everyone very much for the nice comments.
    I will make sure Peter sees this as well.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Bill Fenech