Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chunker View Post
    I also have the BAL x-chocks which I installed between the tires on both sides.
    I was a big fan of the BAL x-chocks. Mine really worked well -- until they collapsed. One collapse was my goof-up. I forgot to remove the chock before pulling out. Oops. But the other collapse seemed to be because of a weight shift during slide-out extend or retract. The chock bolt-head became almost inaccessible, buried in the tire. I finally got the chock out, but I almost had to remove the tires to do so.

So I tossed the chocks and don't use anything but the 6-point hydraulic jacks now. . .

-Steve
    Steve and Renee
    2018 Solitude 310GK, disc brakes, Morryde SRE4000/XFactor with heavy duty shackles
    2012 Ram 3500 SRW 6.7 Diesel, air bags
    18k B&W Companion, non-slider
    640 watts solar, 400 amp-hour Lion Safari UT 1300 battery bank
    Aims 1500 watt inverter/charger with ATS
    Somerset, WI

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Also look at the Steadyfast system. Works very well for us http://www.steadyfast.com/?gclid=EAI...SAAEgJIp_D_BwE
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12