User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT ROC View Post
    I have no experience with Imagines either. We had a Keystone previous to the new rig. Liked it a lot. Unfortunately after seeing how many times Keystone (and Forest River) hit the recall list published by the NHTSA last year, I am going to stay clear in the future. We too spent Months looking at everything, and all dealerships are at least 2 hours from where we live. Floorplan is the one thing that matters most to your liking the rig. What I said about recalls is important too, but if you don't like the living space you'll be buying again before you really want to (Potentially). We are very happy with our GD 31MB, and will buy from my dealer, and GD on the next rig (if DW will agree). Only had two very minor issues, which both the dealer and GD took care of quickly - and with more materials than I needed. Remember, GD got Gold awards in all 3 trailer types (TT, 5th Wheel and Toy Haulers), from Trailer life for 2019.
    Who was your dealer?
    2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Denali Diesel DRW (Crew Cab | 8 Ft bed | OEM Puck System | Curt Gooseneck Ball for OEM Puck | Timbrens on rear axle)
    2019 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3740BH-R Fifth Wheel (Onan 5500W LP Generator | MORryde CRE3000 and HD Shackles/Wet Bolts | 3x MORryde Cross Members | 8k Axles and Disc Brakes | Sailun S637 ST | Reese GooseBox 20k 2nd Gen | Splendide Stackable Washer and Dryer)
    Full Suite of Victron Energy Products (2x 5k 24v Quattro Inverter/Charger | 2x 25.6/200 LFP Smart LiFePO4 Batteries | 2880w of Solar Panels across 4x MPPTs | Cerbo GX)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cookinwitdiesel View Post
    Who was your dealer?
    Wilkins RV in Bath NY. They have 4 dealerships all in NY. Bath being the closest to me at about 2.5 hours away and the only one of the 4 currently that deals with GD. They are also their first dealership. The people were easy to deal with, the Tech guys seem to know what they are doing, and any time I have called (only twice to their service dept) they have been on the ball and helpful.
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We love our Reflection bunkhouse and bought at Lazydays in Tampa, great buying experience. Kyle Metcalf in internet sales took care of us big time, highly recommended if you decide to go with the Imagine!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dutchmen is basically a Thor and Starcraft is basically a Jayco so I hope that should settle that part of your decision. We bought our 2250RK at Lazydays in Tampa and had a great experience both pricing and delivery.
    Last edited by Schiefswret; 01-22-2020 at 04:20 PM.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrazinski View Post
    Attended the RV Supershow yesterday in Tampa. Lots and lots of homework done prior to the show with 15 potential TT's across a multitude of brands that fit our specific need (TT, Less than 8000lbs, 31-37ft, bunkhouse with at least 3 bunks, U Shaped Dinette, well thought out storage). That list of 15 has now dwindled to 3. Specifically looking at the GD Imagine 3000QB, Starcraft Superlite 311BH, and the Dutchmen Atlas 3202BH. Each one has its own perks/plusses over the other. We have OTD prices assembled and all 3 are within a $3000 range. I know this is a GD forum so I expect a lot of positivity towards GD. Positivity aside, any input is appreciated both good and bad. I'm on duty at the FD for the next 41 hours so when I get off Saturday morning we are headed back down and likely to pull the trigger. Thanks in advance.
    We have a 2020 Imagine 2970RL bought last July. We took 5 trips last summer/fall and it was flawless. The Imagines are great trailers if you can live with the interior storage (the basement is HUGE for a TT).
    Spike & Kimberly
    2020 Imagine 2970RL
    2021 F-350 7.3L CC LB SRW
    2002 GMC 2500HD 6.6L -Traded

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couple of things ... Tow Vehicle before the camper ... tow vehicle payload will determine size of your camper do not focus on tow rating ... if you are under payload you can be sure you can tow it .... once you know how much payload you can handle then you can shop for a camper .... my have to have's ... windows facing camping area- seats face tv - pantry - rear living - queen bed not king - bathroom door opens in or is a pocket door - solid entry steps - slide toppers many more Happy Shopping
    Frank & Cindy --- S Class Solitude 2930RL-R ---2019 Ram 3500 Cummins 6.7 SRW 4x4 8' bed---Remi & Sage traveling Pomskies ---TST 507 TPMS ... B&W Patriot 18K---3.73 axle ... Predator 3500--Backflip MX4---48 days 2019---51 days camped 2020---***Payload 4394***

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the replies and sorry for my slow follow up. As of last weekend we pulled the trigger on the Imagine 3000QB from Lazy Days in Tampa. We just took our 2011 Autumn Ridge on her final trip this weekend (Stephen Foster Folk Culture Center) she's going to be missed. Will take delivery of the Imagine this coming Friday and staying 2 nights at Lazy Days to make sure everything is in order. The Imagine has a dry weight of 7139. Will be towing it with a 2019 F250 6.2 gasser with 4:30 rear, 15000 tow rating and 3305 lbs of cargo capacity. Can't wait!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the replies and sorry for my slow follow up. As of last weekend we pulled the trigger on the Imagine 3000QB from Lazy Days in Tampa. We just took our 2011 Autumn Ridge on her final trip this weekend (Stephen Foster Folk Culture Center) she's going to be missed. Will take delivery of the Imagine this coming Friday and staying 2 nights at Lazy Days to make sure everything is in order. The Imagine has a dry weight of 7139. Will be towing it with a 2019 F250 6.2 gasser with 4:30 rear, 15000 tow rating and 3305 lbs of cargo capacity. Can't wait!
    Great, and enjoy. Looks like you won't have any difficulty pulling that rig!
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations! You won’t go wrong with a GD. Happy camping
    Pino and sherry
    2019 GD 303 RLS
    2018 GMC 2500 Duramax
    Anderson hitch
    Champion 3400 dual fuel generator
    “Out ‘n About, Eh”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12