Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, Poppy! Small world! I understand they had the high dresser the first year and changed to the low dresser from customer input. The 337RLS is the one that caught our eye also. The specs indicate these are way better insulated compared to our current rigs. We are probably still a couple of years out, but thinking the next rig will be our last and want something to spend months at a time in. I also looked at the Solitude 320x as that is within F350 SRW weight, but still like the Reflection better. The 337 shows R-11 in the walls vs R-9 for the other Reflection models.
    We don't have that truck yet either and that will come first.
    The knee is healing but still tender so I requested working at the beginner mountain for the coming weekend instead of the advanced mountain I was scheduled for.
    Keep me in the loop on your findings, please.
    2015 Ford F350 SRW CrewCab SB 6.7 PSD, Andersen Ultimate fifth wheel hitch
    2012 Cougar High Country 299RKS, Mor/Ryde pin box, 300w of solar
    1/77 Armor Bn, 5th Mech, I Corps, RVN

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiSmuggs View Post
    Hey, Poppy! Small world! I understand they had the high dresser the first year and changed to the low dresser from customer input. The 337RLS is the one that caught our eye also. The specs indicate these are way better insulated compared to our current rigs. We are probably still a couple of years out, but thinking the next rig will be our last and want something to spend months at a time in. I also looked at the Solitude 320x as that is within F350 SRW weight, but still like the Reflection better. The 337 shows R-11 in the walls vs R-9 for the other Reflection models.
    We don't have that truck yet either and that will come first.
    The knee is healing but still tender so I requested working at the beginner mountain for the coming weekend instead of the advanced mountain I was scheduled for.
    Keep me in the loop on your findings, please.
    Will do. Whatever we do it will definitely be our last. I'm 65 in a couple months and our income is our income, if you know what I mean. Not much wiggle room. I thought this trailer would be our last but it just doesn't quite have the amenities I would like for more than a week or 2 travel and forget about the insulation. Even though I pulled the bottom off and stripped out the cheezy stuff they called insulation and installed rigid insulation, it is just a plain old cold trailer in fall and winter. Plus, ours is only a 30 amp trailer. You couldn't get our trailer with 50 amp until 2012. We really, really want a front A/C. I will loose a fair amount of money if I make the "upgrade" but it just might be worth it.

I guess I'm still up in the air about the quality of this trailer and ours. Not a lot of them out there and not much information really available. I've read most everything here and on GD's website. I wish they had a better section on their website describing their construction. Who makes the frame (Lippert I assume), what style is it, how are the walls constructed (pinch or vacuum), etc? Their construction descriptions are fairly vague. I do think the price is good IF the quality is that much better than the Keystone products. I also considered a Montana HC but the floor plan I like is over 39 feet and I didn't really want to go up to 36.1. I looked at their other floor plans and didn't see one in a shorter length that I really liked. Oh, I hate how small our current shower is so the 337 shower looks huge.

Anyway, back to yard work. I'll let you know what I decide.
    Paul "Poppy" and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD ; 2015 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison CC 4x4; Tire Minder TPMS

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy's 5th Wheel View Post
    I've seen interior bedroom pictures for the 2015 337RLS that shows a low dresser with the window over it and also a picture of a high dresser with the window beside it! I prefer the low dresser. We are planning to go see a 337 in person this week so we'll see what happens.
    The low-boy dresser with the window above is the current build of the 337 that they have been producing for a while.

Dave
    Dave and Monica - Gore Bay, Ontario
    Vitus the Hungarian Vizsla
    2014 Reflection 337 RLS #129
    2008 F250 V10 CC Lariat RWD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12