User Tag List

Thread: Signature

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Signature

Quick question. I see a lot of people posting with a signature of the US showing where they have been. Can someone please let me know how to do that.
    Thanks
    Jeff & Rachel
    2020 Solitude 382 wb
    2020 F-350 SRW
    Pueblo West Colorado

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One other Signature question ... My signature has been the same for over a year ... it is like 6 lines. I went in today to edit it and now see where I am only allowed 4 lines maximum, and it did not allow my edit. Am I missing something or is this new ?
    Hobo Bill
    From Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
    Traveling Full Time Across the US
    2019 Reflection 5th Wheel 337RLS
    2007 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW Cummins 6.7 Turbo Diesel
    Goodrich T/A KO2 All Terrain Tires
    Reese RP30081 20K
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jquillen View Post
    Quick question. I see a lot of people posting with a signature of the US showing where they have been. Can someone please let me know how to do that.
    Thanks
    The maps are cool! The option to display an image in your signature is an option for site sponsors (membership perk). You can read about the details here: https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/payments.php

Quote Originally Posted by Hobo Bill View Post
    One other Signature question ... My signature has been the same for over a year ... it is like 6 lines. I went in today to edit it and now see where I am only allowed 4 lines maximum, and it did not allow my edit. Am I missing something or is this new ?
    The Site sponsors can have up to 7 lines, regular members 4. When your site sponsorship expired you lost a little real estate
    I have a suggestion however... you could remove your username from your signature to gain a line back. Since your handle already displays next to each post, it's redundant in your sig.
    You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss