Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recommended Sewer Hose Length for 230RL Fifth Wheel

What is the minimum length of sewer hose I should carry on my rig? I currently have a 20' length of the Rhino Hose. I'm thinking of buying a 10' extension to add to it. Would 30' typically be enough for most cases?

Thanks.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's what I've been carrying - 20' with a 10' extension - for the last couple decades. i can only remember needing to move our trailer once to reach with the 30'.
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MJMCCAND View Post
    What is the minimum length of sewer hose I should carry on my rig? I currently have a 20' length of the Rhino Hose. I'm thinking of buying a 10' extension to add to it. Would 30' typically be enough for most cases? Thanks.
    We had a Reflection 320MKS with two dump connections (main and kitchen gray) and I routinely used 30 feet for that. VERY happy to have only one dump connection on our 310GK and in a year of travel with it we've never needed more than 20 feet. 30 feet should be boy-scout ready.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch