Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2019 351M Window Above Stove

One of my complaints on our rig is the lack of windows on the street side of the trailer. Only the garage has any that open, so there is no way to get a "cross-breeze" inside. Has anyone changed out the small window above the stove to one that opens? If so, please share details. It sure looks like the frame is designed to have a screen in it...Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2020 320G with the same window. I believe the window is fixed by design for safety reasons. Negative pressure (air moving across those burners) is not a good idea. A burner could be blown out or pull smoke/exhaust into the trailer.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good point, but I wish they would just put another warning sticker to that effect - "Do not use stove or oven with window open." Now I wonder if the generator exhaust on the street side is a factor...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tomato View Post
    Good point, but I wish they would just put another warning sticker to that effect - "Do not use stove or oven with window open." Now I wonder if the generator exhaust on the street side is a factor...
    My gen exhaust is below and to the left of the slide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Grand Design Momentum 320G
    2017 Ford F350 King Ranch 6.7 PSD Super Duty