User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dealer Recommendation

I have to give a big thank you to my RV dealer.

We purchased a factory order 2020 Solitude 310GLK from the Union CT Campers Inn last May.

We had them install a Reese Goosebox hitch and a stackable washer and dryer.

Late in December we left for our first big trip to Southern Florida. After the first week I noticed that the drip pan under the washer was full of water and slowly overflowing. I consider myself pretty handy with things, but there is no way I could lift and remove the washer and dryer.

I made an appointment with a mobile rv service and also contacted my dealer. They asked to have the tech call with his findings and they would take care of it.

A few days later a check was issued to cover the cost. I am very happy they backed up their service and I recomend them as a great Grand Design Dealer.

The leak was due to a loose hot water line. The drip pan did have drain out the bottom of the trailer but there was a small piece of corking compound that got lodged in the rear drain.

I also would like to thank South Florida Mobile RV for their excellent service. They did the complete repair in under an hour. The cost was $150 which I thought was very reasonable.
    Best regards, Lou & Diane Cetrangelo, Saint James, NY
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat | Dually | Diesel | 4x4 | Super Cab | 8' Bed | B&W Goose Ball
    2020 Solitude 310GK | Reese 20k Goosebox |1,550 Watts of Solar | Victron 3k Mutiplus II | 3 SOK 206 AH Batteries | Disk Brakes | MorRide IS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few photos of what was involved.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200113_140400.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	24407 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200113_140919.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	24408 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200113_141051.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	24409
    Best regards, Lou & Diane Cetrangelo, Saint James, NY
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat | Dually | Diesel | 4x4 | Super Cab | 8' Bed | B&W Goose Ball
    2020 Solitude 310GK | Reese 20k Goosebox |1,550 Watts of Solar | Victron 3k Mutiplus II | 3 SOK 206 AH Batteries | Disk Brakes | MorRide IS