User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Porch & flood light wiring

On my 2020 351M the flood light comes on when I turn on the porch light on the One Control and when I turn on the porch light, the flood light comes on. Apparently they wired the two lights backwards. Not a big issue but I'd like to get them right. Is the fix for this likely something in programming the One Control, wire connections behind the tablet or in the pass thru storage behind the false wall?
    2019 F450 King Ranch
    2020 Momentum 351M
    2009 BMW R1200GS
    2015 RZR XP 1000 Fox Edition

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. That’s the way ours was set up and it’s all programming in One Control. You can rename the buttons. What will happen then is you may have 2 of each with one being the non-working button. I had to contact LCI IT and ask why. It was easy, just had to either reset or resync, can’t remember, and the duplicates disappeared. It’s been bout 7 months but I think I located the installer and user manuals online at LCI for the instructions. Those PDF files help a lot. Don’t let the warnings scare you when you start entering the programming mode. The system also shows we have 2 gray tanks but we don’t. I haven’t deleted that gauge yet. I’m comfortable with tech and the instructions are straight forward. If you make a mistake just back out of it without saving changes. Hope this helps
    2019 Momentum 351M, Disc Brakes, Roadmaster Slipper Springs/shocks
    2018 F-450 Ruby Red
    B&W 25K Hitch
    2015 H-D Road Glide CVO / B&W Biker Bar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks tamrick. Just like you said. I went into the configurator and renamed the icons properly and ended up with 2 of each icons. One of each that worked and one that didn't. I used a paperclip to hit the reset button and when the system rebooted the non-working icons were gone and they are all working like they should. Thanks again.
    2019 F450 King Ranch
    2020 Momentum 351M
    2009 BMW R1200GS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to hear it worked for you!
    2018 F-450 Ruby Red
    B&W 25K Hitch

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which side is your flood light on? On my rig the switch labeled "DS Flood" turns on a flood light on the PS. There is no flood light on the DS.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveldawg View Post
    Which side is your flood light on? On my rig the switch labeled "DS Flood" turns on a flood light on the PS. There is no flood light on the DS.
    our 351m only has a flood light on the Door Side/curbside. It has no lights on the opposite side or what would be the roadside of the unit. I do wish there was a light on the roadside side as it seems I end up setting up after dark quit a bit.
    2018 F-450 Ruby Red
    B&W 25K Hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveldawg View Post
    tamrick is correct. Porch and "flood" light are on the curb side (PS) only on the 351M. If the labeling on yours bothers you, I'm sure you can rename it. I did not see a "free text" option where you can rename it anything you want like "beer light" etc but basically you have a drop-down list of options that you can choose from. Let me know if I'm wrong.
    2019 F450 King Ranch
    2020 Momentum 351M
    2009 BMW R1200GS