User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New 390RK Walk-through considerations?

Hello, this Saturday 1/25/2020 we will be doing a "walk-through" of our new 390RK-R. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what to look for specifically? We plan to run all the systems including plumbing, electrical (AC & DC), and mechanical. Anything to watch out for from your experience?

Thanks!
    Joebethbark

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joebethbark View Post
    Hello, this Saturday 1/25/2020 we will be doing a "walk-through" of our new 390RK-R. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what to look for specifically? We plan to run all the systems including plumbing, electrical (AC & DC), and mechanical. Anything to watch out for from your experience?

Thanks!
    Joebethbark
    Welcome to a very helpful forum ! The pictures of the truck and 390 look pretty darn nice ! Good for you guys......let the adventure begin.

CEO of GDRV and the management team used a 390 at the National Rally in August 2018 as their home base when they were at the rally grounds. I think there was a well stocked beverage area !

Here is the link to a PDI Inspection form: https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...rms-(Multiple)
    Going to the Forum tab then to the Library tab has this link and other inspection form links as I recall. Other folks may be able to share other forms/links.

I see the comment about a 2001 Suburban used to pull previous RVs. We pulled a Cougar 294 with our 2001 Suburban before we got our GDRV in 2014. Good thing mostly flat lands for us then !

Dan
    Last edited by Canyonlight; 01-22-2020 at 04:24 PM.
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide