User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info, looked at the Jensen manual, an the stereo has a 10amp fuse, so I will have to calculate the inverter draw.... I could also put an inline fuse holder and put a 5amp in it to be safe.

Also big thanks for the electrical diagram!!!!
    Last edited by stefcold; 06-03-2020 at 10:48 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problem for the diagram. It helps when you are trying to do some electrical mods...

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Refclown View Post
    No problem for the diagram. It helps when you are trying to do some electrical mods...

Did you ever installed that EMS, I had one installed (Surge Guard) and I'm having issues : https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...lem-with-22MLE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, I have it mounted but not wired up yet as I have had some back issues.....that's not allowing me to get down on my hands and knees and to the necessary wiring. Your issue is strange to say the least. I had mounted and wired one of the Surge Guards on a 38 ft Diesel Pusher that I had and it worked great....even saved me once when I had a power issue at an RV Park in Arizona..... Need to somehow verify that the Electrician wired it up correctly, especially the ground connection. Other than that, I have no idea whats up...unless the Surge Guard is defective. You might contact them directly and see if they have any ideas/solutions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    We just recently bought ours but haven't picked it up yet. There's no real options as they are mandatory options. They do this to kinda cheat on weight as options are not included in the base weight. The entire length is 26 feet. We were sold as soon as we walked in also. Ours is a 2020 and I shopped around. We ended up paying 32,000 even including a husky wds, backup camera, all dealer fees and prep and a starter kit ($550). Just taxes that are extra. And oh, this is Canadian dollar. Not sure how that would work out south of the border.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Just curious how your 2.7 EB pulls that trailer. I am considering that exact truck and trailer combo.
    Thanks so much!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelnats View Post
    Just curious how your 2.7 EB pulls that trailer. I am considering that exact truck and trailer combo.
    Thanks so much!
    The 2.7EB Screw, sb Lariat, pulls it ok. A bit of bouncing on the rear end when on rough roads. I plan on getting the RAS to help with that. When loaded for camping, we are at limits though. Our payload sticker is 1426. Loaded for camping the tongue weight is 760 and tt at 6000, that with 1/3 water. Payload is our killer. I bought the TV before the tt. If starting over, I'd get the 3.5 EB Screw, LB Lariat with max tow. Extra power won't hurt and the longer wheel base will be a little more stable on windy and give you more payload. Now how about that new 3.5PB with the on-board generator? That one really has my attention.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelnats View Post
    Thanks so much!
    Not Sure about the Ford. I tow ours with 2018 Crew Cab GMC 1500 4x4 std bed with the 6.2L engine. Needless to say, it has more than enough power. Only draw back is that it takes premium fuel...but I'll take that trade off as its plenty of truck for the trailer. I use a Reese Streadi-Flex WD hitch. It has built in sway control. The bars ride on a brake pad material, so there is not any screeching noise on turns or when you back up
    Roger & Debbie
    2020 XLE 22 MLE
    2021 Chevy 1500 LTZ 4x4
    Crew Cab with, 6.2L V8 With HD Tow Pkg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Refclown View Post
    No, I have it mounted but not wired up yet as I have had some back issues.....that's not allowing me to get down on my hands and knees and to the necessary wiring. Your issue is strange to say the least. I had mounted and wired one of the Surge Guards on a 38 ft Diesel Pusher that I had and it worked great....even saved me once when I had a power issue at an RV Park in Arizona..... Need to somehow verify that the Electrician wired it up correctly, especially the ground connection. Other than that, I have no idea whats up...unless the Surge Guard is defective. You might contact them directly and see if they have any ideas/solutions
    Well, I finally mounted the Surge Prot4ector. I located it to under the kitchen sink, next to the water heater. It was a lot easier to make the necessary connections.as the incoming power plug was right there. Unscrewed the plug from the outside...pulled it far enough out to make the necessary connections...and it worked out great
    Roger & Debbie
    2020 XLE 22 MLE
    2021 Chevy 1500 LTZ 4x4

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I am in the process of installing one under the sink of our 22MLE. The original wire to the power plug has less slack than I thought. I was hoping it would reach the EMS box which would have made it very easy. I was wondering if you might post some pictures of what you did. Thanks!
    2021 GD Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2020 Ram 1500 Classic 5.7Hemi Crew Cab

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gearjunkie View Post
    Hi, I am in the process of installing one under the sink of our 22MLE. The original wire to the power plug has less slack than I thought. I was hoping it would reach the EMS box which would have made it very easy. I was wondering if you might post some pictures of what you did. Thanks!
    I unfortunately did not take any pictures when I did the modification. I disconnected the wiring from the plug, I installed a junction box and made my extension connections there. I installed new wiring from the plug to the input of the EMS. I then connected the extended wiring from the new junction box to the output of the EMS. It was a relatively simple job. For me (in my old age) it was a little bit of a challenge to work under the sink and mount the EMS. My wiring however was long enough for me to make the electrical connections on the EMS before I mounted it to the floor under the sink. I should have taken some pictures....but like I mentioned, it was a fairly easy installation
    Roger & Debbie
    2020 XLE 22 MLE
    2021 Chevy 1500 LTZ 4x4

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast