User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb56 View Post
    Finally got up to Mesa AZ today and went to Little Dealer Little Prices and sat in a 22 MLE. It was already sold but they let us check it out and it was an instant "this is the one" moment. One thing the sales person told us is that there were no options, they all come the same and you cannot specify any upgrades and the interior colors are all the same. When I look online however I see a Peace of Mind Package, an Ultimate Power Package and a Four-Season Protection Package. Could it be that they just order them all with all 3 packages, or they are only manufactured with all 3 packages, or the sales person was incorrect? Naturally I want all 3 packages anyway but never having bought a new RV before I thought there would be options we would choose. The price we were given was in the $28K range before taxes, fees etc etc and we were told MSRP was in the $35K range. I'm not real good at bargaining but I've heard one should be able to negotiate 15-25% less than the listed price. Any comments and info welcomed about the unit and the dealer.

Also I forgot to measure the tongue, I am guessing it is about 24"? Just measuring things up in the garage to see how it will fit.
    We just recently bought ours but haven't picked it up yet. There's no real options as they are mandatory options. They do this to kinda cheat on weight as options are not included in the base weight. The entire length is 26 feet. We were sold as soon as we walked in also. Ours is a 2020 and I shopped around. We ended up paying 32,000 even including a husky wds, backup camera, all dealer fees and prep and a starter kit ($550). Just taxes that are extra. And oh, this is Canadian dollar. Not sure how that would work out south of the border.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought the mle and had the same discussions on the rbe. We ended up wanting a dinette, and the more open space than the bigger bath and a private bedroom. Its all a matter of what is your priority in a tt. Both are great outfits. We love the mle and feel it is the perfect tt for the size. Great storage, counter top space, theater seats, dinette and one thing not mentioned before on this subject is that the slide only goes out about 2 feet or so. Rbe slide goes farther out and may be issues in some tight campgrounds. Plus imo, the less u have hanging out there the less issues with weight on the slide extending too far out. Btw, we looked all over the west and found the best deal at Blue Dog in Las Vegas. $24,000 with two batteries, full propane, and extra warranty. Mesa, Prescott, tuscon, Idaho, Montana, and other states would not beat that price. One place in Nipomo,CA had the same price, but was farther away for us in Lake Havasu City. Fyi.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlsmle View Post
    We bought the mle and had the same discussions on the rbe. We ended up wanting a dinette, and the more open space than the bigger bath and a private bedroom. Its all a matter of what is your priority in a tt. Both are great outfits. We love the mle and feel it is the perfect tt for the size. Great storage, counter top space, theater seats, dinette and one thing not mentioned before on this subject is that the slide only goes out about 2 feet or so. Rbe slide goes farther out and may be issues in some tight campgrounds. Plus imo, the less u have hanging out there the less issues with weight on the slide extending too far out. Btw, we looked all over the west and found the best deal at Blue Dog in Las Vegas. $24,000 with two batteries, full propane, and extra warranty. Mesa, Prescott, tuscon, Idaho, Montana, and other states would not beat that price. One place in Nipomo,CA had the same price, but was farther away for us in Lake Havasu City. Fyi.
    Another big selling point for us on the MLE was even with the slide in the entire camper is fully functional. Great when you are just pulled over for lunch, bathroom break or snooze.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Refclown View Post
    Here's what I have done so far....
    10. In the process of installing a 30A Surge Guard (under the dinette seat next to the Pantry)
    Did you have any trouble installing the wired surge guard, did you need to do a junction box?

Still debating using a portable one vs the wired one.

Thanks,

Stef...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually with this Pandemic issue, I have not gotten around to installing it yet. I have reviewed where it will go and it doesn't appear that is going to be a problem. I will need to install a small junction box to make some connections in and I will have to pull out the existing panel to allow access to the existing connections....but I don't see an issue there (yet any way). I will doing the install in about 2 weeks. I will try take some pics if I can as well

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually with this Pandemic issue, I have not gotten around to installing it yet. I have reviewed where it will go and it doesn't appear that is going to be a problem. I will need to install a small junction box to make some connections in and I will have to pull out the existing panel to allow access to the existing connections....but I don't see an issue there (yet any way). I will doing the install in about 2 weeks. I will try take some pics if I can as well
    Ok, keep me posted, should be receiving our new trailer in mid-june.

Like the wired one because there is no worry about having expensive piece of equipment outside on the pole, however if this become too complicated, I will get a portable one.

Thanks,

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree about the portable one. I installed one of these on a Motor Home I used to own. It worked great and saved me a few times too. Its a pretty straight forward install, its all about access to the power wiring feeding the Panel in the Trailer. Like I said, I will try and take pics and show how I hooked everything up.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree about the portable one. I installed one of these on a Motor Home I used to own. It worked great and saved me a few times too. Its a pretty straight forward install, its all about access to the power wiring feeding the Panel in the Trailer. Like I said, I will try and take pics and show how I hooked everything up.
    Perfect, thanks again.

I also want to install a 12v plug near the stereo, so I could put a small inverter to watch TV. I'm thinking of splitting the 12v source from the stereo, should be enough Amp for a small 100w inverter.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check the size of the fuse feeding the stereo and how many amps are required by the inverter.....might be an issue (or not)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I checked and the fuse to the Stereo is a 15 amp using 14 ga wire.... Hope that helpsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Electrical.png 
Views:	55 
Size:	127.5 KB 
ID:	26881

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast