Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 315 grey tanks

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

315 grey tanks

I saw the total grey tank size on the web site but I also saw somewhere that there are 3 tanks in this camper. 1 for the kitchen sink, 1 for the shower and then 1 for the washer and dryer. Can someone confirm the tanks and sizes for me? Also I’m not doing a W/D so is there a way to use that grey tank for anything else if it has the 3rd tank? Thanks for all the help.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kitchen sink=43gal, bathroom=43gal, washer=32gal. You can add a valve to the outlet pipe and open the valves to the other grey tanks and let the water equalize between the tanks.
    2018 Reflection 315RLTS
    2023 F350 Lariat 6.7L/CC/LB/FX4

Seasoned Camper Dreamin' Dreamers's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the fresh tank on my 315 is 40 gallons. Moving up to a 351M because there is no way to full time/boondock in the 315. Otherwise it a fine unit!
    Duane, Mary Jo, and Milo the dog = Full Timers.
    2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat 4x4 6.7 psd
    2019 GD Momentum 351M
    2016 BMW R1200 GS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for tank size info guys. Mine is a 2020.5 and has a 60 gallon fresh tank. I got a 90 gallon water tank from tractor supply and a small pony pump for extra water. I shoot a lot of sporting clays tour spa d don’t have hook ups. These tanks will work well for me. Probably not going to mess with equalizing to try and use the washing machine tank but good to know I can if I have to.