User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sailun S637

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guessing my loaded weight for new S Class working from how much we put on the Rockwood looks like we will need to cover about 3300 per tire ... I will get a loaded weight first trip out ... looking at several tire charts 95 psi offers 3750 load support so I may start there and go a little up or down based on Cat Scale ... Looking forward to picking up new 2930RL on 2/6 ... thanks to everyone here looks like a good group .... later Frank
    Frank & Cindy --- S Class Solitude 2930RL-R ---2019 Ram 3500 Cummins 6.7 SRW 4x4 8' bed---Remi & Sage traveling Pomskies ---TST 507 TPMS ... B&W Patriot 18K---3.73 axle ... Predator 3500--Backflip MX4---48 days 2019---51 days camped 2020---***Payload 4394***

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frank4711 View Post
    guessing my loaded weight for new S Class working from how much we put on the Rockwood looks like we will need to cover about 3300 per tire ... I will get a loaded weight first trip out ... looking at several tire charts 95 psi offers 3750 load support so I may start there and go a little up or down based on Cat Scale ... Looking forward to picking up new 2930RL on 2/6 ... thanks to everyone here looks like a good group .... later Frank
    The GD fifth wheels with the kitchen and entertainment system in a slide on the street side (with water heater, furnace, a bedroom slide, etc. on the same side) can be 500 - 1,000 lbs. heavier on one side than the other. Unless you have true wheel weights, don't just divide the CAT scale trailer axle weight by four - go a bit high with your inflation(s) from the inflation table.

Rob
    Last edited by Second Chance; 01-24-2020 at 10:18 AM.
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    The GD fifth wheels with the kitchen and entertainment system in a slide on the street side (with water heater, furnace, a bedroom slide, etc. on the same side) can be 500 - 1,000 lbs. heavier on one side than the other. Unless you have true wheel weights, don't just divide the CAT scale trailer axle weight by four - go a bit high with you inflation(s) from the inflation table.

Rob
    Thanks Rob will do .... later Frank
    Frank & Cindy --- S Class Solitude 2930RL-R ---2019 Ram 3500 Cummins 6.7 SRW 4x4 8' bed---Remi & Sage traveling Pomskies ---TST 507 TPMS ... B&W Patriot 18K---3.73 axle ... Predator 3500--Backflip MX4---48 days 2019---51 days camped 2020---***Payload 4394***

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question regarding the Sailun 637s: where can you get them installed? Also, what’s the best way to order? And ballpark, what do they run a tire. TIA.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomadic View Post
    Question regarding the Sailun 637s: where can you get them installed? Also, what’s the best way to order? And ballpark, what do they run a tire. TIA.
    I order them
    From Simple Tire, they ship them to me as needed. Any Tire store can mount them.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^^^^ same here
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomadic View Post
    I just ordered 6 from Walmart.com for $120.57 each and saw Amazon.com has them for the same price. Like they have said you can get them installed at any tire shop just make sure you have High Pressure valve stems and rims that can handle 110 psi

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome. Buying through Walmart’s makes it really easy. Cheap insurance and peace of mind going with these Sailuns. Looks like a pretty good price too. Thx!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Btw, just saw this review from the Walmart site. Sure would be nice if you could somehow get or know you were getting the latest manufactured tired.

“I ordered 7 tires for my trailer, 5 showed up and the date code on the tires were over a year old. The other 2 tires showed up the next day and were a completely different size and different model. The Sailun tires are great, but the review received 1 star because of what I received”.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, got to ask. Since you would be picking them at your local Walmart would you recommend Walmart to also install? Or, take elsewhere?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast