Yesterday afternoon we picked up our new 303 RLS. Very impressed with it and can't wait for the weekend to spend some quality time going through everything. The order was placed on 11/14 and GD had four openings in the production line. It arrived at the dealer on 12/1. I cannot believe how quickly they built it plus they took time for Thanksgiving dinner.

There are also several new upgrades on the 2015 we received that I only discovered after the order was place. Pleasant surprises.

--I believe the TV is now 39" so the cabinets to the left and right are no longer there due to the increased width of the TV. TV brand is Haier. The wall behind the TV is the black bead board to match the hutch. Looks very nice.
--Backup camera prep. I believe that is the 12V power and mount. Camera is available from Furrion. Maybe in our future but not yet.
--Plug-in for solar panels is located next to the front storage area. This also appears to be a Furrion feature.
--Stove has a smoked glass hinged cover which when closed is level with the counter. Nice clean look to it. The only issue is where they cut the counter to install the stove it has an unfinished look. Basically you have a cross section view of the counter's bull nose and a little exposed plywood when the cover is opened.
--Shore power plugs into the side of the unit near the water heater and side storage. Must have been in response to posts I've read here.
--Unit no longer comes with a rear bumper but includes a frame mounted receiver hitch rated for 350 lbs. GD stated that the bumper from Lippert has a 0 MPH rating so they went with the receiver hitch instead. I feel exposed with all that fiberglass hanging out there for the first knucklehead to hit but I guess the bumper was a false sense of security with that rating.
--Sewer storage tube provided underneath ahead of the axle in lieu of the bumper storage.
--Sink covers were included. Not sure if that's new or not but I've read others comments that they were not include or we extra.
--The reading lights over the bed are more like the other LED ceiling lights vs. map lights that I think I've read posts about.
--The couch is very similar but does not have those ears where the front edge of the seat cushions wrap around the front of the arms. This will be used as a sleeper and I thought that was an odd design. I like the change.

Factory options included freestanding dinette and dual pane windows. Dealer installed options were slide toppers in black and a smoke colored MaxxFan Deluxe remote opening with remote control for the ceiling vent in the kitchen. Mainly because though they provide a switch on the hutch to turn the factory fan on/off you still had to manually open the cover. That won't be a problem now.

Our dealer performed their PDI but I still discovered a few very minor things which they addressed while we were there. Our salesman operated every component and explained every feature very well.

I must thank everyone on this forum because the knowledge I gained here prior to ordering was very valuable in our decision to purchase and in my understanding during our PDI. It allowed me to look for certain things and be aware of others.