Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cant get garage beds down

Hello all,

Camper hasnt been used in several months and I am getting her cleaned up and ready to go. I can not get the beds in garage down. The happijack fuse in fine. I even changed it just in case. I tried with the generator running as well. They normally lower with just the battery on. Pins are out. Everything I normally do. Hit the switch and nothing. No noise at all. I cant figure this one out. Any advice is appreciated.

Darron 2015 397TH

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would start by verifying power to the back of the switch, and if that's good, check the connector if its loose and check power at the motor, should be at the top of the rail towards the back. You would prob need someone to press switch while checking power to motor.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=FT4NOW;275624]I would start by verifying power to the back of the switch, and if that's good, check the connector if its loose and check power at the motor, should be at the top of the rail towards the back. You would prob need someone to press switch while checking power to motor.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/QUO

thanks I will give that a try tomorrow.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few years ago I had to diagnose one and it ended up being the limit switch wiring. If I remember right the limit switch has to have contact to move in each direction. You might start by "shorting" the limit switch contacts at the control box to see if it will move.

Hopefully that made sense.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE