We love our 27RL and everything about it. It's got everything we need and it all works very well. One issue we've run into is when we're staying in colder weather, nights in the high 20s & low 30s, we're getting quite a bit of condensation on the exterior walls inside the cupboards and closets. So we've been taking clothes out, drying the walls off, etc but it would be much better if we could reduce/eliminate the issue with some slick trick that one of you has discovered. We're concerned if we just ignore it, we could end up starting mildew/mold issues a year or two down the road.

I know if indoor humidity is too high, it will create condensation on colder exterior windows, which we can live with, but we'd like to avoid it on the walls if possible. We close the bathroom doors and run the bathroom exhaust fan when taking showers to reduce/contain the humidity created from showers. The only thing I could think of was to run one of ceiling exhaust fans at night with the lid slightly open to help reduce the more humid air inside the trailer??? We still have the original ceiling exhaust fans that it comes with. I suspect this is less of an issue with 5th wheel models that are higher up the food chain with thicker wall insulation.....

Any tips/tricks on this issue that anyone can share?

Thanks all,

Paul