User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Showing my age now but 'back in the day' we had a Sony 25" 'tube' tv in the camper... the straps broke that held it to the shelf about 5' high and bounced off the floor. Cracked one side panel but continued to work for many more years! After that the kids took it college and survived that too!! Ahhh… the gold old days of quality stuff!!

Roger
    Soon to be 2670MK owner!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had my two Samsung Smart TV's for several years and no issues at all. IMHO all the AV equipment in RV's is junk. As a former AV tech, the first think I do in a new rig is replace everything. Who designed the remote for the Furrion component? Holy crap. The speakers are a joke. Definitely a sound bar is a huge upgrade as is a small Blu-ray player since wifi is typically spotty or non-existent if you want to try and use any streaming service. I also have a couple of Bose Bluetooth speakers which sound great and can be used inside or out.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotta love those Bose speakers...we have two of these which can be connected in stereo using one Bluetooth channel and they sound great, are waterproof, fairly rugged, and not too costly.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	8 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	24754
    https://www.amazon.com/Bose-SoundLin...1006968&sr=8-6

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123