0 Thread(s)
    2017 F350 Lariat, Dual rear wheels
    2017 GD 311BHS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were on the fence about having a washer and dryer. We decided to install the Splendide units and couldn't be happier. Now that we have them I couldn't imagine going back. We do wash when needed in the evening without interrupting our plans. We use them about every other night. I can't comment on the longevity since we have only had them seven months but so far so good (knock on wood).

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have had 3 RV’s over the last 8 years and would not consider owning an RV without a washer and a dryer. I have had Whirlpool and Splendide and like them both. You can fit an entire set of King size sheets and pillow cases in a load. The dryer does take longer to dry....approx 1 1/2 times the norm from what you have at home, I usually run a load every night unless we are doing a one nighter. There are only two of us but I prefer to keep everything clean all the time and not let things pile up. I think you will love having a set in your RV,

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a residential size washer in the back the 120v whirlpool dryer. Wouldn't be without them.
    2019 Momentum 395
    2018 Ram 3500 DRW 4.10 AISIN

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phonemannn View Post
    That stacked set looks good. Never heard of the brand. Any issues or probs, parts availability? How did you secure them to keep them stable for travel, looks to be around 5 ft high. Im looking for similar to put in a recently aquired 351M....Thanks!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used a anti tip bracket designed for an oven. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ge-stove-parts-wb02k10254-64_1000.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	24830
    Two, one in the back, and a cut down one in the front. hooks onto the leveling feet...
    2017 GD 311BHS

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know about parts being available, I think is is the same as other brands, just a different name...
    It got dropped in shipping, and broke a water inlet valve, had no problem getting replacement part...
    It works very good, I can wash 5 pair of jeans at one time. With some socks thrown in as well...
    Last edited by phonemannn; 02-13-2020 at 08:38 AM.
    2017 GD 311BHS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh,ok. Are those brackets a big box store item? So you dont add a ratchet strap or similar over it to d-rings or other tie down to hold it during travel. Just the brackets keep it from wobbling around on the wal

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmo1 View Post
    Oh,ok. Are those brackets a big box store item? So you dont add a ratchet strap or similar over it to d-rings or other tie down to hold it during travel. Just the brackets keep it from wobbling around on the wal
    They come with stoves, so I had to order them, from amazon. They keep the unit from moving, so far. Over some rough roads...Nothing else needed, however the top dryer is secured to the washer with 4 stainless steel flat straps screwed to the washer.
    2017 GD 311BHS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Phonemann, excellent information, I appreciate it. My wife and I just purchased a 351M toy hauler and I want to put a stacked laundry system in it. If yours is in a toy hauler and you dont mind, could you send some info on how you set up the dryer vent. That is next challenge to get this work accomplished

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast